ducks back

PDA

ScottG1911
August 6, 2008, 03:55 AM
hey I was wondering if anybody knew where to get any ducks back hunting cloths. I was told by a friend that it was some very good stuff but I cant seem to find it. I am imagining that since it is a good product they stopped making it. any news will sure help

Thanks,
Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "ducks back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Savage Shooter
August 6, 2008, 05:26 PM
I've never heard of ducks back but i have heard of duck head but i'm not sure they make hunting clothing. hope this helps

M'bogo
August 7, 2008, 05:24 AM
Its Duxbak not Ducks Back. Below is a link to their products.

http://www.wallsoutdoors.com/ProductList.aspx?PID=SG&GEND=M&BRD=D&M0=2

M'bogo

JPolito830
August 7, 2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the link...They seem to have some quality stuff. The price average?

ScottG1911
August 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
sorry my friend didnt tell me how to spell it. just figured speel it like it sounds

auschip
August 7, 2008, 05:06 PM
Also check out featherflage for a similar kinda product.

MCgunner
August 7, 2008, 06:36 PM
sorry my friend didnt tell me how to spell it. just figured speel it like it sounds

ROFL Sorry, J/K :D

publiuss
August 7, 2008, 06:48 PM
I had a Duxback jacket years ago and it's good stuff. I haven't seen any in a long time and didn't know they were still around.

ScottG1911
August 8, 2008, 03:03 AM
Quote:

ROFL Sorry, J/K

:cuss: hahaha I'm an idiot to do that

If you enjoyed reading about "ducks back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!