Where to put certain topics?

PDA

SamG.
August 6, 2008, 10:47 PM
Hey I was just wondering where to put a topic like '"bugout bag" on THR. I don't know if it belongs here, or if there is a certain category to post it in. I sure don't want to look like an idiot!
Thanks ,Sam

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to put certain topics?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Exmasonite
August 7, 2008, 12:14 AM
well, i think the first thing to do would be to do a good search on the subject first. there have been a LOT of posts about BOB/Bug Out Bags/ SHTF gear, etc. It's a topic that is important but gets beaten to death rather frequently.

After reviewing the "history" on the matter, if there's a specific question about the BOBs then bring it on. Depending on the question, Non-Firearm Weapons, Firearm Accessories might be a good place for questions on specific pieces of equipment. Strategies/Tactics is another good place but i'd just be sure it isn't just a rehash of previous content. if it's a hypothetical, it should be something within the realm of possibility. (example of what not to do: "What backpack would be best when trying to escape an Alien vs. Predator confrontation?")

good luck!

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to put certain topics?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!