The Opps Gun

PDA

Mike Franklin
August 8, 2008, 08:29 PM
Inspired by another post.
One night several years ago I was on duty parked across from a rather bad bar on the Southside of San Antonio.
A girl ran up to me and loudly told me that a guy had just threathened her boyfriend with a gun. She said that the guy was trying to leave the bar's parking lot in a small car. I ran to the only outlet of this parking lot. I stopped the car at gun point and ordered the suspect to exit the car. After he was secured, I checked for a gun in the car. Sure enough under the front seat was a POC .380, nickled with only a serial number, nothing else.
A sergent arrived and I handed him the gun. He tried to clear it and as he pulled back the slide it came off. "Opps, Let me see if I can get this thang back together. Ain't nobody gonna believe it if the guns in pieces." I nearly died laughing. The idiot guy got a Felony Conviction for taking a handgun into a Licensed Premise.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Opps Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "The Opps Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!