holster for a 396ng

PDA

Revolver Ocelot
August 11, 2008, 03:40 AM
I'm getting ready to purchase a 396 night guard from smith and wesson but being it is a gun I intend to carry I really need to find a holster for it, I am just looking for a outside the waistband holster for 5 'oclock carry but I can't seem to find any. If anyone has any sugestions where I can find one it is very much appreciated, even if its a holster for a diffent type of carry so long as it will hold that 396 for the time being. thanks in advance :).

If you enjoyed reading about "holster for a 396ng" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
the_fallguy
August 11, 2008, 01:58 PM
Contact your favorite custom holster maker and tell them Duncan's has a few 396 NG molds left. After that, work out the details and get a quote, unless someone else knows who is stocking holsters for these revolvers right now.

If you enjoyed reading about "holster for a 396ng" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!