Ammo prices going down?

PDA

cornman
August 12, 2008, 09:13 AM
Just kidding around here, but the price of copper and lead have been falling hard for months now. So at some point they "should" come down in price.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo prices going down?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CHEVELLE427
August 12, 2008, 09:26 AM
some sellers have lowered the price here were some reordered at the high price and now trying to sell that high price stock.
lead shot has come from $51 to $41 and was told the next batch should be $31, but with this said i found some 8 mm 175 gr. reloading bullets
(100pk) for $18. the new order will cost the store $22.
same store has bulk 500 packs lead bullets around $32 were the store across town went up to $52.

have to shop the price now.

Floppy_D
August 12, 2008, 09:37 AM
Brass prices have slid marginally around here, mostly from 6 to 4 months ago. They've held steady for a few months now, it seems. Lead I don't know about (as I would never willingly give up any quantity of lead. :))

ieszu
August 12, 2008, 09:42 AM
The thing is that the dollar is gaining in strength again, so prices seem cheaper than before because the dollar buys more in foreign markets.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo prices going down?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!