Best Gun for Vampires?

PDA

Drgong
August 16, 2008, 10:50 PM
Me thinks Handloaded wooden wadcutters out of a revolver myself....

GP100 in Stainless/nickle, shined so it might double a mirror...

(Sorry, Werewolves and zombies...had to get this one in ;) )

(IBTL :D)

If you enjoyed reading about "Best Gun for Vampires?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ColinthePilot
August 16, 2008, 10:55 PM
The werewolves thread got locked up without so much as a "off topic" by a mod.

I'll be going with wooden bullet handloads and aiming for the heart on a vampire.

Oh yeah. IBTL

memphisjim
August 16, 2008, 11:02 PM
i think youd need a half jacketed wooden bullet

jrfoxx
August 16, 2008, 11:04 PM
Me thinks Handloaded wooden wadcutters out of a revolver myself....

Dont even need to handload. There are a couple European milsurp calibers where ammo is available already loaded with wooden bullets. They are supposedly used like blanks for training, and the blank firing adapter shreds the wooden bollet into sawdust (in theory at least, no idea who well these work in actual practice, as far as not getting sprayed with slivers, so please dont shoot these at your buddy's kiester while he holds your beer for you, as you make your Youtube video saying "watch this...") :D

Just dont use the BFA on your milsurp, and at close range, they may work fine on Dracula and company.

IBTL:D

Huddog
August 16, 2008, 11:04 PM
Shouldn't they have crosses carved in them or have a secret compartment of holy water which opened once inside the body?

esmith
August 16, 2008, 11:05 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/katalyst902/IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

sm
August 16, 2008, 11:06 PM
Not sure about the gun, though I am pretty sure whatever holster is used for the gun has to be worn on a bat belt...

lorddal
August 16, 2008, 11:08 PM
a 45 loaded with a UV round simple as that havent you seen underworld 2 :)

Jorg Nysgerrig
August 16, 2008, 11:09 PM
I use a special load made from the souls of those who post stupid "what gun for ..." threads. Unlike other loads, there is no shortage of components.

Crunker1337
August 16, 2008, 11:11 PM
A bullet that's completely hollowed out on the inside and filled with garlic.

Bartkowski
August 16, 2008, 11:11 PM
Jorg doesn't seem to be liking these threads.

Anyway, I would use a special load from peoples souls who post stupid comments that ruin these threads.:rolleyes:

XavierBreath
August 16, 2008, 11:19 PM
Vampires are not real. We deal with reality here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best Gun for Vampires?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!