Why are just some pics blocked at my office?

PDA

Eric F
August 18, 2008, 12:21 PM
In some threads I cant see any pics on others I can see them fine example is the reload bench thread. I can see some but others apear as a little white boc with a red x. I know they have filters here but what format is getting blocked?

In this thread http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=218720

I can see pics in 1 and 3 but not 4

If you enjoyed reading about "Why are just some pics blocked at my office?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
August 18, 2008, 12:56 PM
Wouldn't you think that is a question for the system administrators at your site and not us?

Eric F
August 18, 2008, 02:49 PM
Um no if they knew then this whole site would get blocked.......

Justin
August 18, 2008, 02:57 PM
If an image link goes to a picture on another website that has since been taken down or had the url changed, then the image won't show up.

In post number four in your link above, I don't see the images, only a placeholder from PhotoBucket stating that the image has been moved or deleted.

It's also possible that your sysadmins may be blocking common media and photo websites like Picasa, PhotoBucket or YouTube.

Eric F
August 18, 2008, 03:27 PM
Cool thanks for the info Justin. Not much I can do to fix it so I guess I can keep on going home to look at the pics.

If you enjoyed reading about "Why are just some pics blocked at my office?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!