SHTF thread locked because?

PDA

Cypress
August 18, 2008, 08:15 PM
Did I ask this in the wrong place or did I just annoy you Justin? I was asking the question because I HONESTLY wanted to know. I would like an explanation because it simply looks like a vulgar display of power by an annoyed moderator.

If you enjoyed reading about "SHTF thread locked because?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Eric F
August 18, 2008, 08:19 PM
utoh you did it now..............

I am guessing this was your first thread lock. Nothing to get upset over Most of us have had a few threads get locked for one thing or another.

this is not the way to find out why.

Irwin
August 18, 2008, 08:23 PM
As wise people have said before dont air your dirty laundry in public just pm justin and discuss the matter in a civilised manner. Irwin

3pairs12
August 18, 2008, 08:30 PM
There is a sticky in non firearm weapons about the halt of shtf threads written by jshirley maybe start there.

Jeff White
August 18, 2008, 08:37 PM
The proper place for a thread like this is in technical support. And since you already know that Justin closed your thread, the proper way of finding out why is to send Justin a PM.

I am closing this thread so that you and Justin can discuss this privately.
Jeff

If you enjoyed reading about "SHTF thread locked because?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!