Need info on Churchill Kassnar Windsor Grade Pump

PDA

landmass
August 22, 2008, 09:19 PM
I've had a Churchill Kassnar Windsor Grade pump shotgun for about 15 years. The gun is in new condition - beautiful checkered wood and deep blueing. I don't use it, never have(I use Charles Daly semi-autos). Does anyone know what this shotgun is worth? I can't seem to find any information on it. Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need info on Churchill Kassnar Windsor Grade Pump" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Charles Daly
August 23, 2008, 12:06 AM
I believe your shotgun was manufactured in Japan by KTG, who also made Weatherby for a short time and some earlier Daly autos. If memory serves me correctly the gun retailed for about $399.

Hope I have been of some help,

landmass
September 2, 2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you very much, and my son and I enjoy the two Charles Daly semi-auto shotguns. We don't use any other shotgun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need info on Churchill Kassnar Windsor Grade Pump" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!