Double Barrel Shotgun Trigger Schematics?

PDA

Fish Miner
August 25, 2008, 10:49 AM
Can anybody point me to a SxS Trigger schematic? I done messed up! Damn my inquiring mind!

it is a Stoeger .410 SxS. I have searched the world over and can't find anything that shows me the exploded view of the trigger assembly. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Barrel Shotgun Trigger Schematics?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ocharry
August 25, 2008, 10:53 AM
did you try brownells??

ocharry

Fish Miner
August 25, 2008, 03:19 PM
They do not have the Stoeger schematic- I really don't need the schematic more I just need to see how to get this dang spring back in and connected to the trigger. Any advice appreciated...

JohnBT
August 26, 2008, 07:29 AM
I did some searching last night and turned up exactly what you found.

JT

PTK
August 26, 2008, 08:52 AM
Pro tip: get a gun schematics book AND take photos as you disassemble an unfamiliar gun. :)

ocharry
August 26, 2008, 12:53 PM
i have had a few apart and gettin those springs and plungers back into the frame can be a real pain

i did make a tool to help in the process though,,,,it is still a pain in the donkey

good luck

ocharry

Fish Miner
August 26, 2008, 03:02 PM
UPDATE_ She is bak in one piece now :) all is riht with the world. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Double Barrel Shotgun Trigger Schematics?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!