Who gave me this Load Data Sheet

PDA

scrat
August 25, 2008, 08:23 PM
im not too sure who gave this too me. Not too sure if it was here or on Calguns. Any how i tried it out. Not too sure about the spotter deal However this sheet actually works. Its kinda nifty for finding a good load for a specific gun. The file is zip format just click on it and take a look. If you guys know who made this i need to know i have some questions.

Its a load developement worksheet. you just type in the numbers and it kinda charts your loads.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who gave me this Load Data Sheet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scrat
August 25, 2008, 08:27 PM
be nice if i included the attachment

scrat
August 25, 2008, 10:09 PM
any one

Otto
August 25, 2008, 10:27 PM
The creator was Jason Blatt.

bragood
August 25, 2008, 10:30 PM
How exactly did that work? It was a little confusing.

scrat
August 25, 2008, 10:36 PM
ok who is jason blatt is that someone that used to be on here. before i say how it works i need to ask some questions myself. i got this i think about a year ago maybe longer. its been in an old computer i was cleaning up. Thats when i saw it and i started to mess with it. i can see how it makes sense but have questions

snuffy
August 26, 2008, 01:27 AM
Forget it scrat! The ocw,(optimum charge weight), is a bunch of BS! It's a poorly pirated clone of the Audett ladder system. The ladder system seldom works either.

The time honored system of load development, of loading steps in powder charge weight from minimum up to max, then shooting in that order to see which groups is best, is what I AND MOST OTHERS use. Because it works! And you don't need a 2-300 yard range.

Afy
August 26, 2008, 02:31 AM
Optimal Barrel Time in conjunction with Quickload also works.

Walkalong
August 26, 2008, 08:11 AM
I agree with snuffy. :)

snuffy
August 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2511043/m/316107414?r=460102705#460102705

Here's a lengthy discussion about the OCW means of developing a load. You can see the guy that first came out with it, Dan Newberry, is defending it, while others are driving nails in his theory. Knock yourself out reading and trying to make some sort of sense about it.

scrat
August 26, 2008, 08:47 PM
Forget it. Thanks for the info though guys.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who gave me this Load Data Sheet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!