When Guns Are Outlawed at the Workplace...

PDA

Deer Hunter
August 26, 2008, 09:47 AM
Humans are very inventive when it comes to weapons.

http://blog.shoplet.com/office-supplies/binder-clips-into-office-weapons/

Is the laser pointer overkill, or is it a must? You decide.

If you enjoyed reading about "When Guns Are Outlawed at the Workplace..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Drgong
August 26, 2008, 10:15 AM
Time to get rubber bands only though FRBL dealer (Federal Rubber Band Licenced Dealer)

Czar
August 26, 2008, 01:19 PM
What, no picatinny rail?
No pistol grip protruding conspicuously somewhere?
No magazine?

This is just a muzzle loader... No FRBL required :)

Drgong
August 26, 2008, 01:44 PM
What, no picatinny rail?
No pistol grip protruding conspicuously somewhere?
No magazine?

This is just a muzzle loader... No FRBL required

you DO relize now I am going to make a Rubber band gun with a pistol grip and or Rail...right? ;)

Edit: I did figure out how to make a rubber band launcher with peep sights and a grip if anyone wants to see :neener:

Rubber_Duck
August 26, 2008, 02:52 PM
Wow, slow day at the office huh? ;)

Drgong
August 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
Yep, understatement.

TStorm
August 26, 2008, 06:58 PM
NOW I know what to do with all those binder clips that end up in the back of the drawer!

hunttheevil
August 26, 2008, 07:21 PM
Sweet, now I can take my pitching wedge home! I wonder if those come in full auto?:evil:

azhunter122
August 26, 2008, 07:25 PM
wow!

U.S.SFC_RET
August 26, 2008, 07:27 PM
It would be much better if I put those clips in my fists. If you want to go down that route then go ahead and plan for the kids baseball bat as an award that you are proud of and mount the thing in a case as a presentation. Just don't hand in case of emergence break glass. ;)

There is much more you can do with a bat than just swing it.

shooting4life
August 26, 2008, 07:30 PM
That is great, watch out work place. Good thing I have level III band proof walls, I mean partitions

CrawdaddyJim
August 26, 2008, 10:32 PM
The comments below were the best part of the article. We made stuff like that in 5th grade. It was fun and mostly entertaining.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "When Guns Are Outlawed at the Workplace..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!