Glenn Beck's Pro Gun Tshirt

PDA

sig228
August 28, 2008, 10:43 PM
He was wearing a tshirt tonight that had some pro gun saying. Anyone know what it said?

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck's Pro Gun Tshirt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stevie-Ray
August 28, 2008, 10:56 PM
Didn't see it, but few people in TV today make as much sense as Glen Beck.

bcp
August 28, 2008, 11:43 PM
This one is in his online store.
https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/pages/28585/41410.htm#

https://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/13614/1/www.palmcoastd.com/ows-img/glennbeck/products/bitterlarge.jpg

larry starling
August 28, 2008, 11:44 PM
I like it! I need to order one to piss off my liberal mother in law......:evil:

Guns and more
August 28, 2008, 11:46 PM
Didn't see it, but few people in TV today make as much sense as Glen Beck.
I like his radio show better. More entertaining, yet fact filled.

publiuss
August 29, 2008, 12:41 AM
Glenn is THE man. He spoke at the last NRA national meeting.

Drgong
August 29, 2008, 07:41 AM
I think I need to get that Tshirt...

Starship1st
August 29, 2008, 08:21 AM
Where can I order that t-shirt? :cool:

Drgong
August 29, 2008, 08:23 AM
https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/pages/28585/41410.htm#

order it here :)

biggiesmalls
August 29, 2008, 10:20 AM
when obama said that people in fear cling to their guns and religion, i don't think he was talking specifically about white people only (althought he was at a pretty white town). it'd be nice to get a shirt that i, a minority, could wear too to protest my objection to obama's ridiculous statement. upsets me that glenn beck didn't think of that. i like his radio and tv. but if i'm not white i can't exactly be sporting a shirt that says i am, can i...

Drgong
August 29, 2008, 10:24 AM
Good point Bugguesmalls, we need to make a shirt that says.

"Just a bitter typical, Patriotic American who clings to god and my guns."

TexasRifleman
August 29, 2008, 10:26 AM
it'd be nice to get a shirt that i, a minority, could wear too to protest my objection to obama's ridiculous statement.

NRA's doesn't have any racial overtones..... not quite as catchy though.

http://www.nraila.org/ActionCenter/GrassRootsActivism.aspx?ID=69

Cafepress too if you don't want the NRA logo.

http://www.cafepress.com/bittergun

And more....

http://www.cafepress.com/warning_bgwctr

Caliban
August 29, 2008, 10:29 AM
if i'm not white i can't exactly be sporting a shirt that says i am, can i...

on the contrary. ironic t-shirts are all the rage right now. additionally, by wearing it, you're getting double the effect, since it can be interpreted as a potshot at obama AND beck.

Colt46
August 29, 2008, 11:08 AM
Haven't found him on the radio dial yet. He's a conservative who doesn't seem to be a raving idiot. Rare.

flynlr
September 1, 2008, 03:26 AM
I already had the bitter one from NRAILA so I bought the Hailburton one to wear at work.. that should set off some fireworks.

biggiesmalls
September 1, 2008, 04:37 AM
thanks for the links texasrifleman. i am getting the nra shirt now :)

and colt46: glenn beck gets it right most of the time. and he has good guests. that's why i like him. but he does show from time to time that he's still not the smartest person in the world, like when he asked a peace-promoting author "how do i know you're not a terrorist?" or when he starts every sentence with "i'm a recovering alcoholic..." haha

ranger335v
September 1, 2008, 09:03 AM
"when obama said that people in fear cling to their guns and religion, i don't think he was talking specifically about white people only"

Actually, he was speaking directly about whites but I'm sure that after contemplation he would have been happy to extend that thought to anyone who disagrees with him. But, I think too many people have focused directly on his words without realising the even worse "liberal" perception that was behind them.

He and other liberal politicians are at a loss to understand WHY so many people "cling" to their guns (meaning,at its core, being self reliant), people like themselves (meaning,at its core, their families and friends) and their religion (meaning The Great God, instead of their god of Great Government).

Libs are seriously puzzled when we don't vote "in our own best interests", in Obama's own words, and belly up to the gov. feeding trough like a fat bunch of little pigs happy to get what bits and pieces we can. That want us securely bought and paid for and to vote for kind government masters like them who love us and take such good care of us. But, we don't do so and THATS why they are so puzzled about conservatives! That puzzlement is why James Carvel sneered at "trailer park" trash n TV a few years back. His liberal's idea of white trash was/is not the poor but the poor who still won't vote for Democrats after all they have done for us!

Well, we certainly have a very large number of good white trash who do exactly that each year. Few of them can fathom why the rest of us won't gladly sacrifice our risky personal freedom (and our money) in exchange for safe gov. handouts. Really! And their number IS growing each year. Eventually they WILL become the majority and we can kiss the great American experiment in personal liberty good bye.

So, Obama was and is much less concerned about we conservatives and our guns, god and families, per se, than he is that we don't trot over to the liberals total control social policies.

Fact is, it's HIS liberal gov. mind-set that remains a puzzle to us!

neviander
September 1, 2008, 10:41 AM
when obama said that people in fear cling to their guns and religion, i don't think he was talking specifically about white people only
The "typical" quote came from when Obama called his own grandmother, who is white, a "typical white person"

Glenn Beck and I have had our disagreements, but he is solid on guns, and most everything else.

IBTL

Crunker1337
September 1, 2008, 12:03 PM
I'd buy it... but I'm not white.

SCKimberFan
September 1, 2008, 12:06 PM
Crunker1337:

Buy it anyway. No one will notice after they read it. :D

blackcash88
September 1, 2008, 04:10 PM
Actually, Beck is a raving lunatic a lot of the times. Not necessarily a good spokesperson for gun ownership, either. He's often mentally unstable and screams about any and everything. Self-admitted hard core alcoholic and drug addict, too.

I about had it with listening to him last week when every time anyone mentioned Obomber, he played that irritating angel chorus "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" clip every other second and if Stew missed it, he'd stop the show and make him play it. :rolleyes:

Stevie-Ray
September 2, 2008, 01:33 AM
I'm not white either. But I look white enough, so maybe I'll get one.:D

Aaryq
September 2, 2008, 01:39 AM
Tonge-in-cheek jab at Obama. That said...IBTL

Valkman
September 2, 2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks for this - saw that show but never did look into ordering the shirt but I did now!

guntotinguy
September 2, 2008, 02:32 PM
Just ordered one myself...

230RN
September 2, 2008, 02:51 PM
biggiesmalls said,

...it'd be nice to get a shirt that i, a minority, could wear too to protest my objection to obama's ridiculous statement...

That's why they sell Magic Markers.

ranger335v commented:

....He and other liberal politicians are at a loss to understand WHY so many people "cling" to their guns (meaning,at its core, being self reliant)...

Excellent.

ArfinGreebly
September 2, 2008, 02:57 PM
Ha.

"Clinging" to [self-reliance].

Yeah. I cling to my self reliance all the time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck's Pro Gun Tshirt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!