Idiots playing with gun shoot hole in wall (Video)

PDA

PILMAN
September 1, 2008, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3gryugbyw8

I don't know if this is real, but if anyone wants to educate the morons, feel free.

If you enjoyed reading about "Idiots playing with gun shoot hole in wall (Video)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rokyudai
September 1, 2008, 06:52 PM
Fake....but the stupidity behind it isn't.

BruceRDucer
September 1, 2008, 06:53 PM
Looks real to me. Looks exactly and precisely like a depiction of the way many people act with a gun, which is to say that it is exciting, fun....but not necessarily regarded the way it should be regarded: DEADLY.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tomahawk674
September 1, 2008, 06:59 PM
I really think it's fake, turn the volume up and listen to the shot, sounds like a soundclip that one would use for TV or movies.

PILMAN
September 1, 2008, 07:27 PM
Most cameras don't capture gun shots very well, infact when I filmed mine, you could barely hear the gunshots at a indoor range, but outside you could hear the echo perfect.

Deer Hunter
September 1, 2008, 07:29 PM
That is so fake.

Muzzleflash looks downright cartoonish.

Tomahawk674
September 1, 2008, 07:29 PM
Well that's what I mean, most cameras (at least from all the youtube watching I do) capture a short pop. Which that doesn't sound like, IMO.

SCKimberFan
September 1, 2008, 07:32 PM
Fake or not -

I've said it before, I'll say it again: "Stupid is as stupid does."

exar
September 1, 2008, 07:33 PM
Fake all the way. The sound and flash were edited in with software, probably better than photoshop:rolleyes:.

Justin
September 2, 2008, 12:40 PM
Fake.

Goofing around with Apple Motion or Adobe AfterEffects.

Old School
September 2, 2008, 12:49 PM
Fake and moronic. The fact that the cameraman panned to the hole so quickly and precisely gave it away. He would have been to busy soiling himself and checking for leaks to worry about filming the hole in the wall.

Tom Servo
September 2, 2008, 01:14 PM
Ah, YouTube. Back in 1994, this was what I'd predicted the internet would become. Bandwidth-sapping flashy things, devoid of content and designed to appeal to the lowest-common-denominator.

My biggest gripe are the 206,443 videos that follow the, "took my GF shooting" theme. Inevitably, they involve taking a lady who's completely unready and unwilling, having some dolt (who can't shoot himself) put an inappropriately powerful firearm in her hands, then laughing at her when she misses, flinches, screams or hurts herself.

IF the woman in the video can handle the gun she's been given, she's usually wearing a bikini, if any clothing at all.

The moral they're pandering? Guns are a man's world, baby, and women can't handle it.

Morons like that should reconsider owning guns. And video cameras.

tigre
September 2, 2008, 02:36 PM
It actually looks like he's already started dropping it before you see the "muzzle flash." And I'm pretty sure the slide didn't move.

+1 on the "girlfriends with guns" videos. I always wonder how many times those girls let their idiot boyfriends laugh at them before they get sick of it.

rcmodel
September 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
I wish YouTube would take a tip from eBay, and just ban all vids containing guns.

As gun owners who would like to remain so, it would do us all a public service!

rcmodel

Justin
September 2, 2008, 03:08 PM
Morons like that should reconsider owning guns. And video cameras.

And. Freaking. How.

I wish YouTube would take a tip from eBay, and just ban all vids containing guns.

As gun owners who would like to remain so, it would do us all a public service!

Disagree. There are many, many videos on YouTube that show guns being used responsibly. Usually by competitive shooters (including yours truly.)

Above and beyond that, there are tons of videos from extremely good shooters offering instruction in safety, technique, and mindset that are inordinately useful.

The problem is that no one, including the bulk of members here, even, seem all that terribly interested in watching the good stuff.

The Bushmaster
September 2, 2008, 04:44 PM
Oh damn...I was hoping we would thin out the gene pool a little...

contenderman
September 2, 2008, 05:10 PM
More Youtube BS .... sad thing is some other dummies will try and mimic or top it and there could well be a real AD injury/fatality.

Tom Servo
September 2, 2008, 05:20 PM
Above and beyond that, there are tons of videos from extremely good shooters offering instruction in safety, technique, and mindset that are inordinately useful.
True. I just wish we saw more empowered female shooters on there.

Cosmoline
September 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
Fake.

berettaprofessor
September 2, 2008, 05:35 PM
Agree that it's fake, but the idiot still points the gun at his head with his finger on the trigger. Since a flash comes out, I'm assuming even if it had a blank of some kind, I wouldn't have wanted it pressed against my temple when it went off...singed hair at minimum.

novaDAK
September 2, 2008, 05:41 PM
I left a nice friendly comment on youtube.

subierex
September 2, 2008, 05:58 PM
Obvious fake.

1. Camera man doesn't even take time to look for bullet hole, he pans right to it. The hole was already there.

2. There's no surprise to the camera man. If a real gun had gone off without warning, I would expect much more surprise from all, dropped camera, etc.

jakk280rem
September 3, 2008, 12:59 AM
True. I just wish we saw more empowered female shooters on there.
my favorite empowered female shooter vid is that one of the 13/14 yo girl shooting a cas stage. she runs out of powder puff 410 rounds so someone starts feeding her full power stuff and she finishes the stage. what a trooper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7GHt5zxnLQ&feature=related

If you enjoyed reading about "Idiots playing with gun shoot hole in wall (Video)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!