ammunitionstore.com ? Anyone order from them?

PDA

dust_101
September 2, 2008, 01:45 PM
Has anyone in the last year or so placed an order or contacted or heard from ammunitionstore.com ? Last October I was looking at some 8mm ammo from their booth at Knob Creek, but I've been unable to get a hold of them. Wonder if they're going to be at the creek this year.

Well, if anyone has heard anything, I'm very curious to see if these folks are still selling anything! Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "ammunitionstore.com ? Anyone order from them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FFMedic
September 3, 2008, 06:00 PM
This place was in North Canton, called "Star Air" actually. They closed down and packed up 6 months ago. They were fine if you could pick it up yourself, but order online and kiss your money good bye.

FFMedic

kwelz
September 3, 2008, 06:12 PM
Never had dealings with them. I prefer AmmoMan.com and Ammunitiontogo.com

Hans1944
September 3, 2008, 07:01 PM
I have purchased ammo through them a few years ago quite a few times actually and they were really good. but i have not been back there since.

Hans

Average Joe
September 3, 2008, 08:13 PM
I guess they are gone now, but I did order from them in the past, I thought they were pretty reasonable.

If you enjoyed reading about "ammunitionstore.com ? Anyone order from them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!