Duplicate threads?

PDA

JImbothefiveth
September 6, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey, if I'm going to post a thread about a certain auto-loader pistol vs. a certain revolver(not autoloader pistols vs. revolvers in general.) can I post it in autoloaders and then post a duplicate in the revolvers forum?

If you enjoyed reading about "Duplicate threads?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Exmasonite
September 6, 2008, 11:22 PM
i think you should put in handguns:general since it encompasses both. too confusing having duplicate threads.

VHinch
September 6, 2008, 11:33 PM
Agreed. That's precisely what the Handguns:General Forum is for.

JImbothefiveth
September 6, 2008, 11:34 PM
Okay thanks! I was really just hoping to get more traffic, which means more answers.

Well, here's the thread. http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=4889872#post4889872

Mal H
September 7, 2008, 02:15 AM
Exmasonite and VHinch are correct. If it involves more than one type of handgun, it goes in Handguns: General. Further, if it involved handguns and rifles then it would go in General Gun Discussion.

Duplicate threads are frowned upon and one or more are deleted if we see them or they are reported as such.

If you enjoyed reading about "Duplicate threads?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!