Humor section?

PDA

JoseM
September 7, 2008, 09:15 AM
This has the potential to get "out of hand" so I can see if you'd not like to put it in...but when I say "humor", I'm talking about funny stories where the OP just witnessed something "off" at a gunshop, range, etc....

Heck, I was reading where a guy threw a lighter at a squirrel in the hunting section and almost spit on my keyboard when he described what happened when the squirrel came to.... I feel the rest of the forum missed something valuable (and highly entertaining) if they didn't visit the hunting threads...

And the mall ninja picture thread that's going on now...that would be another candidate for the Humor section.

Then it could be a "humor/stories" section because there were some moral stories I read in the BP section awhile back.

I just think it would be a good "dumping" ground for these types of stories and a good place for some people to just cruise the site when they're not really looking for anything in particular (just for entertainment).

Just an idea...

If you enjoyed reading about "Humor section?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
evan price
September 8, 2008, 12:28 AM
armed polite society (aps for short) is what you want. Look for the link at top right.

ArfinGreebly
September 8, 2008, 01:36 AM
He speaks truth.

The Armed Polite Society (http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/) (same owner, same server, many of the same members) is what you seek.

If you enjoyed reading about "Humor section?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!