Spammer PM'ing me

PDA

RobZ71LM7
September 7, 2008, 11:07 AM
rockyj (0 posts) PM'ed me:

Nice Walther.

Someone just posted about a new website that just went up this week to facilitate FTF Firearm Exchanges. Post it there too.

www.ftfexchange.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Spammer PM'ing me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usmcpmi
September 7, 2008, 12:00 PM
I recieved a P/M from "rockyj" telling me to post a handgun that is posted here, on another web site. Anyone know who this person is... from his profile, he joined today and P/M ed me this morning. Kinda like being slammed... Anyone else get a message from this person? Thanks, MG

Mal H
September 7, 2008, 12:17 PM
We'll look into this.

If any others have also received the PM, please add a short post here. I especially want to know if one is received that was created after the timestamp of my post here.

marcelblay
September 7, 2008, 12:20 PM
I also received the same message

Mal H
September 7, 2008, 12:51 PM
OK, I received a satisfactory response from rockyj. He has stated he will stop sending the PM's.

No further posts here are necessary. If you have received one of the PM's simply delete it or not as you wish. We'll call this one - case closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Spammer PM'ing me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!