New Holster Subforum?

PDA

Exmasonite
September 8, 2008, 02:53 AM
So, just stumbled upon the new holster subforum in handguns:general. Hadn't seen anything about it. Just had a couple observations/questions:

1) I'm sure i missed an announcement about it but might want to leave a sticky up about it in both Handguns and Firearms Acessories....

2) and speaking of the Accessories forum... will it be disappearing for specific subforums in each category (handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc)? Just seems there's a bunch of overlap and not sure where to put holster threads, etc which seem to be alive and well in Firearms Accessories.

thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "New Holster Subforum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Exmasonite
September 11, 2008, 09:08 AM
Bueller? Anyone?

Brian Williams
September 11, 2008, 03:02 PM
It has been there since February.

Exmasonite
September 11, 2008, 04:43 PM
haha... doh, i'm an idiot.

Is it intended for all handgun accessories or just holsters? Will there be similar forums for the other firearm classes (shotgun, rifles, etc)?

Mal H
September 11, 2008, 06:14 PM
No, the subforum under handguns is strictly for holsters and handgun accessories.

There are no additional subforums planned at this time, so various other firearm accessory threads can be placed in the appropriate forum or in the Firearm Accessories forum. Admittedly, it is a bit ambiguous allowing accessories other than holsters in two or more forums, but it hasn't caused any major problems that we are aware of.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Holster Subforum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!