CZ.223-----supressor

PDA

earthmover
September 9, 2008, 06:29 AM
hello all,just collected my brand new CZ.223 lux model yesterday morning and seeing as it was a lovely day i thought i might get out with it just to try it out on a few targets,and to target it in,so i set up targets at 100 yards,200 yards and 250 yards,set her bang on at 250 yards,at 100 yards she was about 1 1/2 inches over the point of aim and a little less at 200 yards,but what a rifle,only thing now is to get her a supressor,as she is very loud,so any of you lads and ladies out there use a supressor with this rifle,if so,what are your thought on it,and what make do you go for when your buying one,
thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ.223-----supressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
earthmover
October 9, 2008, 09:00 PM
hello lads and ladies,sorry have,nt been on for a while but the hunting season is well on its way here,and with the dogs and the guns there is not enough days in the week to work ,hunt,and shoot,anyway,bought a T8 surpressor for my CZ.223,it has cut down on the noise a lot and the grouping is a lot closer,i have so far got about 10 foxes with it [some 100 yards and some a little over 200 yards]so am really delighted with my new toy,

taliv
October 9, 2008, 09:29 PM
who makes the T8? i've never heard of it. not familiar with cz 223 models either.

Barker45
October 9, 2008, 10:44 PM
can we see some pictures? I love CZ!!

stubbicatt
October 10, 2008, 09:11 AM
The LUX is a great rifle, or at least I really like mine. I would imagine with the can on it, it would be quite long. Congrats on your fox kills.

earthmover
October 12, 2008, 12:00 PM
thanks lads,i scoped it in at a 100 yards without the supressor and the groupings were tight but with the supressor on the groupings were even tighter,i must of put 4 bullits into the one hole,i find at about 250 yards she drops about 1 and 3/4 inches at the point of aim using a 40 grain bullet,but still not that bad for them out of range shots with the CZ.22 rimfire,so i am very happy with it and i should of got a CZ.223 lux years ago.:)

ps,i will post a few picturse of it soon.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ.223-----supressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!