Thompson Semi auto Carbine

PDA

DDawg
September 9, 2008, 09:54 PM
I found a Auto-Ordiance Tompson Semi Auto Carbine. in 22LR it says Model of 1927 A3. Says it's Rare.
He might take $1,000 for it. How do I tell if it is the real deal?

One similar to this but in Mint. Condition sold on gunbroker for about 7,500.

Thanks,
David

If you enjoyed reading about "Thompson Semi auto Carbine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DDawg
September 9, 2008, 09:56 PM
Never mind, I just found the "same" Gun for 395.00

DDawg
September 9, 2008, 10:07 PM
Here I go replying to my own posts,
but the 1927 A3 that sold for 7,500 has the same info on it that I wrote down on the 1927 A3 at the dealer. The 350.00 1927 A3 is no longer listed.
Whats up with that???

marktx
September 9, 2008, 10:38 PM
Dunno much about them but I happened to run across one at a gun shop in Little Rock, AR a couple months back for $900. It got me excited when I first saw it as a .45 in new condition with a drum would be a nice bargain at that price. Then shop owner told me it was a rare .22 version, it seemed like a nice piece of kit but would rather spend the money to get it in .45. The one I saw at the shop came with a violin case and a big drum just for price comparison purposes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thompson Semi auto Carbine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!