22 rifle. Revelation model 150

PDA

turkey02
September 9, 2008, 11:29 PM
Hello everyone.
I just bought a Revelation model 150 22 cal. rifle. On the barrel it says Western Auto co. on it. Can anyone tell me it value? I think it is made by Marlin as it reminds me of a Marlin model 60 that I used to have. It shoots really nice, but I need to adjust the rear sight, as the rifle is shooting little to the left. I paid $50.00 for it. Did I do OK?

If you enjoyed reading about "22 rifle. Revelation model 150" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dookie
September 10, 2008, 01:04 AM
It crosses over to a Marlin 49
A good shooting rifle that you paid $50 bucks for and all you need to do is adjust the rear sight.

It's garbage:barf: I am sure someone here will take it off your hands:fire:

Good deal on a good rifle. I like the store brands myself.

Shade00
September 10, 2008, 01:19 AM
The store models are usually really good deals. People think that Sears or Western Auto couldn't have made a good gun. But lo and behold... they didn't - they just rebadged guns that were built by real gun makers.

If you enjoyed reading about "22 rifle. Revelation model 150" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!