help me identify this bullet please

PDA

uk roe hunter
September 10, 2008, 06:45 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/ukroehunter/DSCF2259.jpg

whats this? i bought 200 of them from midway this year. they are 165 gr spbt bullets in 30 cal. They have fluting down the inside of the jacket. anyone know what they are?

steve

If you enjoyed reading about "help me identify this bullet please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
moooose102
September 10, 2008, 07:56 AM
dont know, dont care! i bought the exact same bullets. i am just going to use them for target practice, so i really dont care what they are. just want to get used to the rifle prior to deer season. most (if not all) of them will be gone by november 10th.

The Bushmaster
September 10, 2008, 09:52 AM
Sure...A 165 grain .308 diameter Boat tailed Soft point...And yer problem?

Mal H
September 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
What The Bushmaster said. ;)

Do you mean to ask if we know who manufactures them? What Midway does is package up bulk components from major suppliers. Winchester makes a bullet that looks just like that including internal fluting, so that would be my guess.

res45
September 10, 2008, 11:29 AM
If you go to Midway site login and click on your accounts then orders & history it will tell you what you ordered.

If you enjoyed reading about "help me identify this bullet please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!