Laser sights on a model 19...

PDA

bflobill_69
September 10, 2008, 02:34 PM
Has anyone used laser sights on a S&W model 19?

If so, how did it work out?

Curious,

Bflobil

If you enjoyed reading about "Laser sights on a model 19..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daizee
September 10, 2008, 03:30 PM
now that just ain't right. :-)

Let's see pix if anyone has that setup!

-Daizee

lee n. field
September 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
now that just ain't right. :-)

Brazing on the doodad rail, then gunkoting the whole thing olive drab..... (now that ain't right.):barf:

M2 Carbine
September 10, 2008, 05:07 PM
I have Crimson Trace laser grips on a S&W Mod 17 for inexpensive laser practice. (I practice in the late evening, home range)
The grips are made to also fit the "N" frame, so IMO they are a little large for the "K" frame but they function fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Bell406_206B/K22andCrimsonTracelaser.jpg

Daizee
September 10, 2008, 05:45 PM
Brazing on the doodad rail, then gunkoting the whole thing olive drab..... (now that ain't right.)

If you're gonna do it, ya gotta go all the way! :-)

M2, those look much better than I expected.
Nice shooting.

-Daizee

JCMAG
September 10, 2008, 08:01 PM
M2,

Shrink them down about 20% in size and I'd say they'd be about the most handsome laser grips I've seen.

But lasers on a M19?

Seems a little bit against the grain, but I'd say they'd work just as well as a laser on any other revolver out there. :D

Truly, truly. I, too, would be interested in seeing a picture by any technocrats out there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Laser sights on a model 19..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!