Where can I purchase and extra Glock Frame?

PDA

Ben86
September 12, 2008, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know a website that I can purchase an extra Glock frame? I have a .22 conversion kit and would love an extra frame for it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I purchase and extra Glock Frame?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
September 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
You can't buy an extra Glock frame.

That is the serial numbered part that is the gun, and Glock won't sell them to anyone except on a replacement basis at the factory repair center.

You can get the CCF aluminum, stainless steel, or Titanium race frame from Brownells and other places.

http://www.ccfraceframes.com/options.php

rcmodel

JBP55
September 12, 2008, 08:24 PM
Try Glock Talk

NonConformist
September 12, 2008, 08:26 PM
egunparts.com

Ben86
September 13, 2008, 12:34 AM
Crap that sucks about the serial number. I didn't want one of those metal frames because they won't feel the same.

And I can't bring up that egunparts.com site. It takes me to something bogus.

I'll try glock talk. Thanks guys.

jmr40
September 13, 2008, 12:42 AM
The Glock frame is considered the gun. You cannot just order one as a spare. You have to fill out the 4473 forms and go through any local background checks or waiting periods if any where you live. Unless you find an individual making a private face to face sell. I cannot imagine anyone willing to sell just the frame unless the slide and barrel have been ruined on their gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I purchase and extra Glock Frame?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!