I just noticed

PDA

ArmySon
September 13, 2008, 10:18 AM
Under my name, I'm a "New Member" hehehe

If you enjoyed reading about "I just noticed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
September 13, 2008, 12:34 PM
Related to # of posts.

Good to see you. It's been...well, about forever. :)

John

bogie
September 17, 2008, 07:01 PM
What goes around... well, if it is a tight enough traffic circle, it runs over you, leaving a gory splattered mess along the side of the road...

Justin
September 17, 2008, 07:06 PM
Under my name, I'm a "New Member" hehehe

Welcome to THR. I'm sure we've got a couple of 15 year old's with post counts over 1,000 who'd be happy to give you all sorts of useful information about their superior firearms knowledge.

;)

dwave
September 17, 2008, 08:49 PM
And a few who are at least 27 (me, lol) and have been shooting since I was 9. I may not have the 1000 posts to my name but, who is counting? :)

Larry Ashcraft
September 17, 2008, 11:02 PM
For those not familiar with ArmySon, he's an administrator over at 1911Forum.com and a respected member at TFL. And here too, he just hasn't had time to post much.

He took the attacks on 9/11/01 personally and enlisted, and has been fighting for us since.

Son, I hope all is well, and post when you have time. Good Luck and GodSpeed, and we look forward to your return (and the awesome photos of your collection).

Best to you,
Larry Ashcraft (TrophyShop on 1911Forum).

JImbothefiveth
September 18, 2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for serving!

Navy joe
September 18, 2008, 08:52 PM
He can stay gone, I'm still mad at him for posting pics(TFL or THR?) of that Pete Single 1911 that I can only lust at. As if to remind me I didn't have the scratch for that caliber(sorry Preacherman) of gun he takes a pic of it sitting on crisp $100 bills.

So go away newbie!:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "I just noticed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!