Interesting Tanfoglio Article

PDA

ultramag44
September 14, 2008, 12:19 PM
Just read this, good information on the Tanfoglio...just like a Witness Hi-cap 9mm.

http://home.comcast.net/~orst86/tanfoglio_9mm.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting Tanfoglio Article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rampant_Colt
September 14, 2008, 12:32 PM
excellent review - thanks for sharing!

I've owned Hi-Powers, 1911s, Single-Action Army's, etc, but never a CZ-75. What a great handgun! My friend owns several [he's Bohemian] and swears they're the greatest handgun ever produced :cool:

I can't think of one negative thing to say about them

hags
September 14, 2008, 12:34 PM
That looks like it pretty much is a Witness.
The Elite Match and Limited are outstanding pistols.

DiN_BLiX
September 14, 2008, 01:01 PM
Witness makes a great pistol, not expensive either. Ive shot .40 and
10mm models, great shooters both.

powwowell
September 14, 2008, 08:09 PM
I have a small frame, all steel, blue Witnes,s in 9mm. This is my all time favorite pistol. Handles great, shoots better. I think that the Witness is the best value in firearms.

I would really like one of the MOSAD pistols. I think of them as a collector item. They must be at least be simi rare?

Larry

ultramag44
September 14, 2008, 10:27 PM
powwowell said: I would really like one of the MOSSAD pistols. I think of them as a collector item. They must be at least be semi-rare?

Ya, I think the MOSSAD marked guns were all snapped up fast. You may try gunbroker for one.

atblis
September 14, 2008, 11:22 PM
Just read this, good information on the Tanfoglio...just like a Witness Hi-cap 9mm.]
Just making sure, you do realize Witness = Tanfoglio. EAA is just the importer. The guns are entirely made by Tanfoglio.

CDNN clearanced a few Mossad Tanfoglios not too long ago. THey were cheap too, like $300.

Baby Eagle is also a Tanfoglio that is/was used by the Israeli military.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting Tanfoglio Article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!