pic request: Alaskan with Secret Service grips

PDA

Wolfeye
September 14, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'm looking for pictures of a Ruger Alaskan fitted with Eagle's Secret Service grips. Has anybody tried this combination? I was thinking they'd work fine for someone who shot mostly .44spl or .45lc.

If you enjoyed reading about "pic request: Alaskan with Secret Service grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mainsail
September 14, 2008, 09:04 PM
Send me the grips, I'll shoot the picture!

batmann
September 15, 2008, 04:18 PM
I have an Alaskan, and I don't think they will fit. The Super Red Hawk frame has a post not a frip frame. Might get some custom made, but they will cost a pretty penny.
The closest you will, to my knowledge, is Hogue, they may have something that you would like.

Wolfeye
September 20, 2008, 02:52 AM
You might be right with the custom grip comment. A gent on another forum sent me this picture of his Alaskan fitted with custom grips from Badger Grips. He says they are very comfortable to shoot with.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee27/zsg729/DSC_0001-1.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "pic request: Alaskan with Secret Service grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!