Pretty good poster

PDA

einnor1040
September 8, 2003, 10:11 AM
http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=84916

This picture says a lot

If you enjoyed reading about "Pretty good poster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Owen
September 8, 2003, 11:01 AM
Mein Gott! Those are little soldiers!!

Owen

BrokenPaw
September 8, 2003, 11:14 AM
Mein Gott! Those are little soldiers!!Oh, gods, I hate to laugh, because the message of the poster isn't funny. But I was thinking pretty much exactly the same thing. Just not with the German accent.
-BP

Standing Wolf
September 8, 2003, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure what the little soldiers are doing in the lower left corner. It's a great message, but seems to go in too many directions at once. If I were doing the typography, I'd tighten the letter spacing in the circular type. I really like the fact that it's in black and white.

BryanP
September 8, 2003, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure what the little soldiers are doing in the lower left corner.

They appear to be goose-stepping.

geegee
September 8, 2003, 09:32 PM
I agree. The poster is great, but I'd lose the goose-stepping Lilliputians. geegee

Brian Dale
September 9, 2003, 01:31 AM
How 'bout just Bill of Rights Defender as it is, around the 1911 on the RH side, and

Gun control (Large enough type to fill the horizontal space)
made this possible (slightly smaller type, to fill)

superimposed across the soldiers (from their chests down) on the left?

Brian Dale
September 9, 2003, 01:37 AM
You didn't ask for edits. Oleg's got me all excited. :D

Teufelhunden
September 9, 2003, 01:57 AM
They appear to be goose-stepping.

I concur.

:neener: LMAO

-Teuf

Justin
September 9, 2003, 02:03 AM
I'd ditch the bit with the marching nazis. The image of peope constrained behind barbed-wire fences should be enough to get the point across.

Monte Harrison
September 9, 2003, 09:01 AM
They look like goose stepping G.I. Joes. Instead of adding to the impact, they make the poster look like a parody.

RustyHammer
September 9, 2003, 09:22 AM
Picture must have been taken after the Allies CRUSHED THEM!

BowStreetRunner
September 10, 2003, 09:03 AM
I like it, nice job einnor :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Pretty good poster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!