looking to buy reloaded 10mm rounds

PDA

bhhacker
September 15, 2008, 03:23 AM
Would anyone be willing to sell them? I want to buy in bulk, preferably full power loads? PM or publicly reply if willing to do so.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking to buy reloaded 10mm rounds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Afy
September 15, 2008, 07:37 AM
Not sure about the legality of it. But I am sure the more knowledgeable will guide you.

I do know that there are a few 'licensed' reloaders on here who might be able to.

ReloaderFred
September 15, 2008, 12:36 PM
You may want to check on Double Tap Ammunition. He loads his ammunition with new brass and his loads are at the top end of the power scale. Try http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/index.php

Hope this helps.

Fred

bhhacker
September 15, 2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks guys...I would show proof of age...I am just looking to see if theres a guy out here who does this already and wouldnt mind making a few extra bucks while im getting a better deal than a store would give.

zxcvbob
September 15, 2008, 01:59 PM
Can't be done legally that way. You might can find someone locally who reloads that will teach you how and let you use his press. (you have to at least pull the handle)

rcmodel
September 15, 2008, 01:59 PM
It is against Federal law to manufacture & sell new or reloaded ammunition without a manufactures license.

And in todays world, any reloader would be a fool to do it without a gazillion dollars worth of liability insurance.

Further, IMO, anyone who would shoot full power 10mm reloads, or any reloads for that matter, you bought from some unknown stranger on the Internet is also a fool.

rcmodel

ReloaderFred
September 15, 2008, 02:01 PM
Anyone who makes reloaded ammunition and sells it has to have a Class 06 Federal Firearms License. Without the license, and a ton of insurance, a person would be pretty foolish to sell their reloads, especially over the internet.

You need to contact one of the commercial reloading companies and deal with them.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Jason M
September 15, 2008, 02:01 PM
It is legal to load ammo FOR a friend as long as the amount of money that changes hands ONLY pays for the materials used to load the ammunition (loading for a friend for FREE in other words). You can’t load it for profit (businesslike) without the proper FFL and such.

There are numerous independent (licensed!) loaders out there so use Google liberally. Check my warning in the General Discussion forum, though about a local loader to me that has had some ammo damage my gun.

-Jason

bhhacker
September 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
well thanks guys..im just exploring my options right now. Didnt know it was illegal from that POV...just thought maybe the age thing. And of course I wouldnt just buy it from a random guy on the forum, I would have gotten references...anywho...who sells the cheapest practice loads for the 10mm? It seems that doubletap is great to use while carrying...but its pretty pricey to be taking those expensive rounds to the range... I want to start reloading but I am about to move nd dont have a garage atm...guess ill have to get one.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking to buy reloaded 10mm rounds" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!