Good red dot scopes?

PDA

ds92
September 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hi everybody
I just got my mossberg 930 :) and im really excited to use it this season! but now its time to start shopping for a red dot scope to put on it for deers. I'm also trying to make it do double-duty as home defense (?)

My wallet is down a couple sizes since i just bought the gun but im willing to save a couple bucks and buy the best one theres is. Any suggestions?

All advice is appreciated!

If you enjoyed reading about "Good red dot scopes?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
farscott
September 15, 2008, 06:34 PM
I like the C-More Railway although I have never mounted a red dot sight on a shotgun. I used one on a Volquartsen 10/22 clone and one on a Ruger Buckmark. I also have fired a few USPSA guns with the C-More. It is reliable, allows one to swap the dot size with a diode module change, and is easy to use. I like the Railway because it mounts to a Weaver rail.

Titus
September 16, 2008, 01:10 AM
Aimpoint

If you enjoyed reading about "Good red dot scopes?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!