Spam from a webdeveloper in PM

PDA

ErikS
September 16, 2008, 08:19 PM
I just got a personal message from the new user "mazzanti", with 0 posts. He's trying to recruit people as moderators at another forum.
Just thought the mods here would want to know...

Here's the message, with identities removed
Hello my name is Steve , i'm a web developer and i have a proposal for you, i'm about to launch a new web site www.:banghead:.com is mainly a Forum web site, i'm looking for people to join me as moderators, they just have to create a section about anything and then fill that section with categories and posts, in return they'll have the right to an advertisement space wich they can fill with google adsense or a personal banner promoting other websites.
i'm working with a designer, a publicist and seo expert , we have 40 people on board and others awaiting to create their sections , we'll have a period of 1 weeks to have all the sections ready, the main language will be english and spanish and then we'll be looking for more languages, so if you are interested contact me :banghead:@yahoo.com to provide you with more technical information.

If you enjoyed reading about "Spam from a webdeveloper in PM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dustinthewind
September 16, 2008, 08:33 PM
I got the same one.

Chief-7700
September 16, 2008, 08:35 PM
Got the same thing and sent it on to our Webmaster.
Chief-7700

.38 Special
September 16, 2008, 08:37 PM
And I thought I was specially selected for my fair and even-handed conduct here.

Next thing someone will be along to claim that those "Grow a bigger schlong!" pills are snake oil and I'll be out like a hundred bucks.

cbrgator
September 16, 2008, 09:23 PM
Got one too.

bikerdoc
September 16, 2008, 10:06 PM
Me too, fowarded it to Arfin and JShirley, I suspect someone is gonna get a butt chewing!

Larry Ashcraft
September 16, 2008, 10:20 PM
Justin took care of the problem. :)

Chisel Head
September 17, 2008, 08:13 AM
I'm still waiting for mine:(
:uhoh:If the forum is bi-lingual, it's no use to us, unless it would be bi-lingual German

If you enjoyed reading about "Spam from a webdeveloper in PM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!