Blacksmith Corp contact details

PDA

russell2pi
September 17, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hello everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me out with the contact details for Blacksmith Corporation, the book publishers.

They publish a number of interesting shooting/firearms titles I'd like to stock but I can't get a hold of them. I have found a number of phone numbers and email addresses on the internet but none work. Nor do the ones published in Gun Digest 2009. :banghead:

I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me get in contact with them.

Russell
Hunting Books (Australia)

If you enjoyed reading about "Blacksmith Corp contact details" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cambeul41
September 17, 2008, 10:43 AM
Blacksmith Corporation
Box 280
North Hampton, OH 45349
Tel: 800-531-2665 937-969-8389
Fax: 937-969-8399
bcbooks@glasscity.net

russell2pi
September 17, 2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your reply, but no, those phone, fax and emails I have tried. The phone numbers are disconnected and the emails bounce. Thanks anyway.

russell2pi
September 18, 2008, 09:54 PM
Just for anyone else's reference, I just found out that Blacksmith Corp closed down a couple of years ago due to health reasons.

If you enjoyed reading about "Blacksmith Corp contact details" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!