X-treme Bullets.

PDA

harmonic
September 19, 2008, 05:24 PM
I called to place an order and a shop guy said there was nobody there to take my order. He said sometimes the office people come in on Friday and sometimes not.

He seemed a little unsure of the whole operation and I just wondered if they're ok.

Do they get their shipments out ok?

If you enjoyed reading about "X-treme Bullets." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
September 19, 2008, 06:33 PM
I have bought from them in the last year or so and got bullets reasonably soon. I called and talked to a nice lady and next thing I knew, I had bullets. :)

They probably do just like he said. He may have just been making bullets and not know about the ordering (office) side of it. I would not worry. Call em on Monday and check with them.

Guy B. Meredith
September 19, 2008, 06:42 PM
I live in the SF area, have been using their product exclusively for about 8 years. I am surprised about the scheduling as I've never run into that.

From their shop to where I live has been a process of ordering one morning and receiving them on my front porch the next day afternoon. Hmmm, I guess that means I haven't been ordering on Fridays since UPS...

ants
September 19, 2008, 06:55 PM
I don't believe I've ever called them on Friday, friend. So I can't answer that one.
Otherwise, they answered the phone every time I called and gave prompt service.
I use their copper plated bullets in several pistol calibers. Good stuff.
Xtreme is like finding a hidden gem in the reloading world.

murph50
September 19, 2008, 07:09 PM
Yea--I've been using X-treme bullets for about 3 years for 9mm, 45 acp and 38/357. Good stuff
I tried to call them last Friday. The message said they were only open Mon -Thur. The woman there is Angela and man,she really knows about reloading. I've called her with questions and she always has the answer.
I call in an order and usually get it in 2-3 days.
Good company and good bullets

harmonic
September 19, 2008, 08:40 PM
The message said they were only open Mon -Thur.

Ok, that makes sense. The guy who answered the phone works in the manufacturing part from 4 AM till 2 PM and didn't know much about the office.

I'll call 'em Mon.

ants
September 19, 2008, 10:57 PM
I want his job.

You spend your 8 hours making bullets and stuff, then you're off at 2 in the afternoon to go shooting. And you're home by dinner time. And on Fridays no one else is around to give you crap. I want that job.

Seafarer12
September 20, 2008, 10:45 AM
I have just bought their bullets locally so never had to deal with the company but they make good bullets.

If you enjoyed reading about "X-treme Bullets." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!