Crazy Video

PDA

JaxNovice
September 19, 2008, 06:01 PM
I was sent this video today of a guy almost getting killed by a ricochet. The site it is on is known for crazy videos and may not be for everyone's taste. That being said, enjoy....

If you enjoyed reading about "Crazy Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
September 19, 2008, 06:12 PM
Linked and discussed here: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=393547

JaxNovice
September 19, 2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks Jorg. I am going to edit out the link on my post.

James T Thomas
September 19, 2008, 06:15 PM
Jax:

I would search that one right here on THR. There is a similar one with a ricochet from a 50 cal, I believe it was. And that one seemed real.

Any way, this one looks too contrived. With the guy walking all the way over to the camera with his head down all the time. And the chunk of scalp seemed too big for the little scrape he had.

What do you think?

SCKimberFan
September 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
It's BS. Where did the hat come from? Not on his head! It was obviously edited because the hat does not come off his head, but rather behind it. 2 shots can be heard, richochets do NOT sound like gunshots.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crazy Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!