WHat is a Linda Luger?

PDA

Sniper X
September 23, 2008, 07:02 PM
A guy who I know says he has one but of all the millions of guns I have seen or at least heard of, this isn't one of them.

If you enjoyed reading about "WHat is a Linda Luger?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SDC
September 23, 2008, 07:09 PM
There's a Linda submachine gun-sorta-kinda thing that's CHAMBERED in 9mm Luger, but I don't know what else he might be talking about. Here's a link to what I think it MIGHT be; http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2100/2121.htm

the_right_reverend
September 23, 2008, 07:29 PM
they were big at the gun shows in the Mid 80's if i recall right they carried around a $300 price tag they looked like some serious fun

elrod
September 23, 2008, 08:12 PM
What he probably has is a semi-automatic 9mm pistol manfactured by Wilkerson Arms from 1996-98. Wilkerson manfactured three handguns, all named for his daughters, the Sherry model (.22LR), Diane model (.25ACP), and the Linda. The Linda had an 8.3 in. barrel and a 31 round magazine. They also sold the same gun with a 16 3/16 barrel as the Linda carbine.

kcshooter
September 23, 2008, 08:52 PM
What he probably has is a semi-automatic 9mm pistol manfactured by Wilkerson Arms from 1996-98. Wilkerson manfactured three handguns, all named for his daughters, the Sherry model (.22LR), Diane model (.25ACP), and the Linda. The Linda had an 8.3 in. barrel and a 31 round magazine. They also sold the same gun with a 16 3/16 barrel as the Linda carbine.Wow, I can't believe anyone knew that. My FFL guy had a collection he was getting rid of, and included in that collection was a Linda and a Sherry. Neither of us had heard of them at the time, neither had anyone else we ran into. We couldn't shoot them because they were all unfired, almost his whole collection was, including two consecutive numbered IMI Uzi's.

Sniper X
September 24, 2008, 12:54 PM
I know a guy who has one for sale. I might be able to pick it up cheap with a few mags.

PAshooter
September 24, 2008, 02:08 PM
Here's a picture of a Linda currently being offered on GunBroker.

If you enjoyed reading about "WHat is a Linda Luger?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!