Prospector's Sertoma Gun Show Today Co Springs. Anyone Going?

PDA

Treo
September 27, 2008, 12:16 PM
I'm heading out as soon as dear wife is ready. Kind of a small show but prices seem ( for the most part) reasonable. And we're on a mission that always helps.

Oops she's ready gotta go

If you enjoyed reading about "Prospector's Sertoma Gun Show Today Co Springs. Anyone Going?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Treo
September 27, 2008, 03:11 PM
We went there weren't a whole bunch of people there and I didn't see too many guns getting sold.
I bought 1 magazine and a pair of sunglasses. and 100 rds of .40 S&W and came home.

XD-40 Shooter
September 27, 2008, 09:14 PM
If I weren't broke as a joke, I would have gone to the show. I recently purchased another pistol, so there won't be any new toys for me for awhile.

Treo
September 27, 2008, 09:51 PM
There really wasn't much to it. There was some kind of tough man compition & a computer sale going on as well so the show was only a third as much space as normal and still looked like a ghost town. every body went to the big show at the beginning of the month. The Jerky guy wasn't even there.

Standing Wolf
September 27, 2008, 10:17 PM
Same old rusty military junk as at the last fifty-seventeen Colorado Springs gun shows? How surprising.

If you enjoyed reading about "Prospector's Sertoma Gun Show Today Co Springs. Anyone Going?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!