Glenn Beck Is My Hero

PDA

Code3GT
September 27, 2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubajImOoBs

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck Is My Hero" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kentucky_Dave
September 27, 2008, 10:42 PM
iNDEED
Glenn Beck continues to surprise me.

I am thinking he is the only person on the MSM tv shows that will actually speak against the "Popular" notions that most of the talking heads spew.

He's not afraid to call it as he sees it...not many left like him these days.

orionengnr
September 27, 2008, 10:43 PM
Damn right.
For a Yankee, he has his head on straight. :)
I listen to him on the radio program at work and watch his tv program on CNN every night when I get home.
Went to the simulcast of his live show in Dallas a couple months ago. Glenn Beck--Unelectable.
Now out on DVD, and I'm going to buy a couple of copies and give them away as early Christmas presents.

ranger335v
September 27, 2008, 11:02 PM
"For a Yankee, he has his head on straight."

Right on! But then, on the other hand, a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Kidding.

Actually, I know quite a few who have their heads on straight. Sadly, back in their native environment, they are outnumbered by the rest by maybe two to one.

Poor East Texan
September 27, 2008, 11:06 PM
I can only easily get one hour of Beck and it is easily the best hour of Radio there is in Houston! The guy mixes comedy and seriousness PERFECTLY!

MarshallDodge
September 27, 2008, 11:07 PM
I am glad to have Glenn on our side. Kudos to the Senator from AZ. :cool:

orionengnr
September 27, 2008, 11:07 PM
Check him out on TV--CNN 6-7 pm CT

Code3GT
September 27, 2008, 11:17 PM
I have to catch him at work at around 4 or 5am if i'm in station. I wish there were more like him!

Prophet
September 27, 2008, 11:22 PM
Its funny this should come up, I've been watching him pretty often lately. I've been looking for something having to do with his stance on ltcf and ccw, and have finally found it. Thanks!

"Where the guy took the time to reload..."

thebucket
September 27, 2008, 11:23 PM
If you scroll down to see the other videos available you'll find one titled England Gun Ban Update. Lots of people who want their guns back and the reporter even says the gun ban backfired.

ACORN
September 27, 2008, 11:34 PM
Glenn Beck makes entirely too much sense.
Inciting the common folk. He must be silenced!
Where is the Fairness Doctrine when Washington needs it!:p

ArfinGreebly
September 27, 2008, 11:39 PM
With activism in mind, is there a "to do" associated with this?

45Badger
September 28, 2008, 12:12 AM
To-Do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With activism in mind, is there a "to do" associated with this?

Watch more Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs? Write your elected officals and tell them to watch?

Code3GT
September 28, 2008, 12:13 AM
Sorry if I put it in the wrong section, figured he's a 2A advocate and is on national TV voicing pro-2a sentiment = activism. My apologies, move as necessary

ArfinGreebly
September 28, 2008, 02:03 AM
It's certainly gun related, so it gets to stay.

It's not activism, so I'm moving it to General.

It will get more exposure there anyway.

HGUNHNTR
September 28, 2008, 02:05 AM
He does look like a Yankee, he has all of his teeth.

halfbreed808
September 28, 2008, 04:57 AM
GB is the man. I always try to catch his show. My favorite show was when he had good ol' uncle Ted (the Nuge):evil: on his show. It was great.

Code3GT
September 28, 2008, 05:08 AM
OH man, GB and the Nuge, that would ROCK!

CountGlockula
September 28, 2008, 05:12 AM
Mr. Beck is great.

For Freedom
September 28, 2008, 07:34 AM
That was pretty cool how he mentioned he carries a gun.:D

Starship1st
September 28, 2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks for posting this story. I watch Glenn Beck and I missed this one. I had not heard that one of Arizona's State Senators was working on this bill? She has my vote and support I will be telling all of my friends in AZ to call in to the local conservative talk shows and get this out. :cool:

BruceRDucer
September 28, 2008, 10:13 AM
Glenn Beck can be one of the funniest people. I like listening when I have time.;););););)

OleCodger
September 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
I vote that we clone five Glenn's (note that I call all my close friends by their first name!) and appoint all to the Supreme Court. Talk about a Heaven on earth! Gun totin' Supreme Court Justices.................WOW! Criminals would feel like a bunch of Hollywoodites at a Billy Graham crusade. Still proud to be an American I am....................................

makarovnik
September 28, 2008, 01:49 PM
Too bad he's insane.

MarshallDodge
September 28, 2008, 02:16 PM
Too bad he's insane.
Why, because he doesn't agree with you. :rolleyes:

The liberals always come out of the woodwork with these threads.....

CDignition
September 28, 2008, 02:28 PM
Except that he is very negative and just focuses on problems and offers no solutions, he is alright.. a few years back it was Terri Schiavo now its the "its all over, economy is dying" fear mongering that drives me crazy.. Rush comes on right after him and i feel better in 2 min..lol.

neviander
September 28, 2008, 04:07 PM
Too bad he's insane.:confused:

Except that he is very negative and just focuses on problems and offers no solutions, he is alright.. a few years back it was Terri Schiavo now its the "its all over, economy is dying" fear mongering that drives me crazy.. Rush comes on right after him and i feel better in 2 min..lol.
I hear ya on the alarmist thing, but a lot of his foreboding has come to pass here in the last few days with all this economic nonsense going on in Washington right now.

Brass_Monkey
September 28, 2008, 05:26 PM
I could stomach GB up until he started backing Mitt Romney for POTUS. Hard to suprised though birds of a feather and all.

streakr
September 28, 2008, 06:42 PM
He's been better (which ain't sayin' much) since his hemorrhoidectomy; evidently the worst part of his brain was removed.

streakr

JKimball
September 28, 2008, 09:47 PM
I went to his book signing when he was out here last summer. Lots of security and some cops. I started to wonder if they would have a problem with me carrying concealed. But they didn't have any metal detectors or anything, so it was cool. On the way out I saw a young family heading in to see him. The Father was open carrying a pistol on each hip. His wife was open carrying one pistol, and they had two kids with them. I had to give them a big thumbs up as we drove by them, to which he smiled and returned the thumbs up.

Awesome.

CDignition
September 28, 2008, 11:22 PM
don't get me wrong, i like him and have been listening to him for a long time(Since Tampa Bay days) and am one of the original Insiders.

Anyone can be right about things if you just say enough things, one is going to happen eventually(IE: Nostradamus) .. In my opinion he is a tin foil hat type about certain things.. plus hes riddled with ADD,lol

Erik
September 29, 2008, 12:17 AM
Just another area where a conservative radio/TV personality is spot on...

ArfinGreebly
September 29, 2008, 01:24 AM
Oh, well.

I guess it's not gun related after all.

It could have been, though.

Really.

But that's not how it worked out.

Would the last guy out please hit the lights?

If you enjoyed reading about "Glenn Beck Is My Hero" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!