I'm in Central ********** right now

PDA

Steve Smith
January 14, 2003, 07:08 PM
As you guys know, I'm not one to suffer OT threads, so if this gets locked, so be it. I've been here for about two weeks and I'll be here for two more. I was pleased to see that the local Wal Mart still has guns. I'm near Santa Maria, if anyone wants to go have a beer and talk about guns. PM.

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm in Central ********** right now" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BerettaNut92
January 14, 2003, 11:00 PM
Are you coming down south for and free complimentary banjo lesson with purchase of a pack of Portugese military .308 ball?

cosmos7
January 14, 2003, 11:20 PM
I live in San Luis, about 40 mins drive north of Santa Maria. Feel free to email me - might be able to work something out. :cool:

Gordon
January 14, 2003, 11:33 PM
2hrs away but something COULD happen. Doesnt HOUGE have a killer range down there?:cool:

Zorro
January 15, 2003, 01:38 AM
Vandenberg AFB.

Bruz
January 15, 2003, 06:20 AM
Steve, I'am right next door in Nipomo (10 minuets). You can help me zero in my new scope, or come over and watch my RAIDERS win on Sunday! What's ya doing in Santa Maria? If it ain't a PETA or NAMBA conference drop me a line!

Ledbetter
January 15, 2003, 01:22 PM
PM'd you.

Let's all meet at

http://hometown.aol.com/wcgc2/

This weekend. We can go to the Maverick in Santa Ynez after, or Cold Springs Tavern real nearby.

Steve Smith
January 16, 2003, 07:58 PM
Dudes, time may be opening up for me on Sunday. Wanna do something? I have no toys along. My cell number is 719-238-0899 (this portion of the message will self-destruct on Saturday). I'm probably going to Santa Barbara on Fri or Sat night.

Zorro, I'm logging on from the VAFB library!

4v50 Gary
January 16, 2003, 09:07 PM
Steve,

I'd like to give you your official welcome to CA and patdown to ensure that you didn't bring any guns into this state. Furthermore, you can't smoke in any restaurant or bar or for that matter, breathe any air in the Los Angeles Basin.

All kidding aside, let us know what you think of this state after you leave & we won't be embarassed if you tell us home is better.

Gary

Duke of Lawnchair
January 16, 2003, 09:34 PM
Steve,

How's it going?

I'll be in San Luis Obispo this weekend to visit my girlfriend. We eat pho noodle soup @ Suvan's Kitchen in Santa Maria whenever we're on the Central Coast.

If you'd like, email me.

Jim

Bruz
January 17, 2003, 02:09 AM
I'm logging on from the VAFB library!

Oh, your in Lompuke! If you are on base have you seen how big the bucks are there? They do not allow hunting there anymore and they are huge. I'll bring the rifles if you can get one of the head cheezes there to let us harvest a couple. ;)

BerettaNut92
January 17, 2003, 02:31 AM
We eat pho noodle soup @ Suvan's Kitchen in Santa Maria whenever we're on the Central Coast.

Reehaw! Good pho you!

Duke of Lawnchair
January 17, 2003, 02:48 AM
Reehaw! Good pho you!

Word to Big Bird, yo!

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm in Central ********** right now" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!