Shocking pictures. (you have been warned)

PDA

Pure Kustom
September 30, 2008, 10:27 PM
Watch at your own risk. I can't look without being sick to my stomach.:barf:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83534

P.S. I don't believe there story.

I wonder if the U.N. Had something to do with this?

If you enjoyed reading about "Shocking pictures. (you have been warned)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PTK
September 30, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'm going to puke.

jordan1948
September 30, 2008, 10:30 PM
I'm not joking a tear actually slid down my face.

CWL
September 30, 2008, 10:31 PM
What does this have to do with civilian ownership of firearms?

JCMAG
September 30, 2008, 10:38 PM

Because moronic, irrational ideological driven stunts like that are only a hop, skip, and jump across the pond from happening here.

:(

Hoppy590
September 30, 2008, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Because moronic, irrational ideological driven stunts like that are only a hop, skip, and jump across the pond from happening here.

not to mention those are thousands of pistols that otherwise could have been for sale here in america

instead of selling them for profit to us, the Euros have to crush them in order to get a HK or other company's contract

doc2rn
September 30, 2008, 10:45 PM
i feel ill

Nolo
September 30, 2008, 10:46 PM
Just another reason to hate HK...
Colts should never die such a death.

Ash
September 30, 2008, 10:47 PM
Well, Hk does well if those pistols do not provide any kind of competition to their products here.

Ash

OOOXOOO
September 30, 2008, 10:48 PM
You should take these pics down.....Think of the children

.cheese.
September 30, 2008, 10:49 PM
well..... that just ruined my new years celebration.

Jorg Nysgerrig
September 30, 2008, 10:50 PM
One should probably read the whole thread over there to understand what is going on.

scrat
September 30, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q77/scratm3/seen.jpg

mtruette
September 30, 2008, 11:29 PM
I'm sorry, but I can not tolerate such waste. There are poor children going to bed in Africa without any of these. Be thankfull for what you have.

Soldiersurfs
September 30, 2008, 11:30 PM
Looks like someone commented on a link they didnt click

Kind of Blued
September 30, 2008, 11:34 PM
I haven't looked yet, but I've deduced that it is a bunch of M-16s being run over by a bulldozer or the like.

I'm gonna go get a beer before I ruin my night by clicking on it...

Sweet baby Jesus in heaven.

I literally saw a man get run over by a bus tonight, called 911 while jumping off and took his pulse, and that didn't bother me anywhere near as much as this. He was wasted and fell on his own.

...but that beautiful 1911 never did anything to anybody. :(

That's literally at least $2 million dollars that could have been made on the civilian market and sent to Africa, or put into research to cure cancer.

What the hell.

Funderb
September 30, 2008, 11:36 PM
uggh, and here i was in blissful non-rememberance of seeing that thread a year ago....
I almost forgot!
You suck!

Pure Kustom
September 30, 2008, 11:36 PM
I wish they would have used them on themselfs first. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

We wouldn't have to worry about them spreading this ideology either.

Do you realize they were ALL virgins!!!!http://www.klubkustoms.com/cms/smf/Smileys/default/sad26.gif

halfbreed808
September 30, 2008, 11:38 PM
:banghead::fire::cuss::banghead::fire::cuss::banghead:***!!! :fire::cuss::banghead::fire::cuss:

Dksimon
September 30, 2008, 11:45 PM
They could have sent me 7 or 8 and no one would have noticed

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
September 30, 2008, 11:49 PM
Note to self: Don't ever buy an HK product!! :cuss:

oklahoma caveman
September 30, 2008, 11:55 PM
Note to self: Don't ever buy an HK product!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

that is horrible. i dnt know whether to cry or throw up or both

armoredman
September 30, 2008, 11:59 PM
What a criminal waste.

novaDAK
October 1, 2008, 12:01 AM
repost. But worth repeating. HK will not get a dime of my money :mad:

makarovnik
October 1, 2008, 12:23 AM
My God my God my God. I had to put all my surplus pistols away so they wouldn't see the carnage.

.38 Special
October 1, 2008, 12:31 AM
I fired a Tokarev once. I figure the Estonians have the right idea.

Since when do we get all bothered about a bunch of stamped steel commie guns?

Oh, but wait. This is the same board where people get excited about the AK-47.

Carry on. I guess.

paintballdude902
October 1, 2008, 12:34 AM
that actually put a tear in my eye

im starting to hate the govt and u.n.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/paintballdude902/Superiority.jpg

Kind of Blued
October 1, 2008, 12:34 AM
I fired a Tokarev once. I figure the Estonians have the right idea.

Since when do we get all bothered about a bunch of stamped steel commie guns?

Oh, but wait. This is the same board where people get excited about the AK-47.

Carry on. I guess.

This is a five-stage process. Please give us some time, then we'll explain why the AK is awesome.

.38 Special
October 1, 2008, 12:39 AM
I participate in a bicycling board too. There is a thread for collectors of "classic and vintage" bicycles. Certain folks there get all choked up because somebody tossed some twenty year old department store bike into a dumpster.

I feel the exact same emotion then as now: a kind of weird mix of exasperation and disbelief. I keep hoping that if I follow the thread long enough someone will let me in on the joke.

CountGlockula
October 1, 2008, 12:58 AM
Before everyone pounds their chest and sprinkle ashes on their head...these guns may have been manufactured in a mom and pop clay garage in western Afghanistan and shipped to Europe.

There have been many "Micky Moused" guns created to replicate Colts, Maks, etc. that their only value is to be sent to the crusher.

The OP of the site didn't provide much info...and we can't believe everything in the news.

KC0QGL
October 1, 2008, 12:59 AM
I would have given them a good home.

Kind of Blued
October 1, 2008, 01:15 AM
I participate in a bicycling board too. There is a thread for collectors of "classic and vintage" bicycles. Certain folks there get all choked up because somebody tossed some twenty year old department store bike into a dumpster.

I know what you mean. My dad was showing his British co-worker his Raleigh circa 1982. He still rides it and it's bleached to peach from red due to the way my dad locked it up the same way every day for years while he let my mother use the car.

The co-worker rides about 12,000 'clicks' per year and was outraged that my father would give up on a bike like his Raleigh. :)

Blofeld
October 1, 2008, 01:16 AM
Yes, monsters are real.:cuss::banghead::barf:

bonza
October 1, 2008, 02:48 AM
CWL asked: What does this have to do with civilian ownership of firearms?

In part, because those pictures were very similar ones to those taken in Australia a few years ago.....& THOSE had been civilian-owned firearms!

BobOfTheFuture
October 1, 2008, 04:25 AM
Hm. kind of an odd irony there...

Piled up, mangled and broken frames, under a tyrannical leadership with an obviously ill intent... seems oddly familiar doesnt it?

evan price
October 1, 2008, 04:30 AM
Yawn..

It's just metal and plastic. Think of it this way- if you have one- it's worth that much more now because there are less of them in existance.

The junkyard a friend operates got a call from the state about using their car crusher. I happened to be there that day picking up a car I had bought so I was still there when a group of State Reps, some senior State Highway Patrol brass, and a couple patrolmen all motorcaded into the junkyard along with a guy driving a mid-90's Chevy Corvette Convertible. Cherry car, red over red, side pipes, etc.

Seems the car had been seized in a raid on a chop shop and had been built entirely out of stolen parts from a variety of different other Corvettes. The state had used it as a drug interdiction car, as a pursuit trainer, and finally decided to get rid of it.

It was driven into the yard, the keys were tossed onto the seat, and then it got picked up with the loader. The battery and gas tank got ripped out, then it got pushed into the crusher. Wheels and all. The state guys watched as it got flattened, then they all shook hands, took their pictures, and went home.

Heck, check out the recent Car & Driver magazine where they detail the fate of the Mazdas that had been on M/V Cougar Ace when they had the ballast-transfer accident and rolled the ship over last year. Even the undamaged cars all went to the shredder. Thousands of them, brand new Mazdas with Zero miles on them.

It's all just metals and plastics, the cycle of life, it will be reborn as something else.

knicks118
October 1, 2008, 04:40 AM
this is a prime example with what's wrong with the world.

Calibre44
October 1, 2008, 07:09 AM
Kind of Blued wrote: The co-worker rides about 12,000 'clicks' per year and was outraged that my father would give up on a bike like his Raleigh.

Hopefully your Bristish co-worker was equally outraged when we had to surrender our handguns to the crusher here in the UK:mad:

Jeff F
October 1, 2008, 07:46 AM
Governments and military do crap like that all the time.

kevindsingleton
October 1, 2008, 07:46 AM
Don't mourn the loss of a pile of communist junk. Be glad that they were able to make a deal for shiny, modern firearms. Have you never had to make room in the safe for a new acquisition? It happens.

Besides, everyone here had the opportunity to outbid H&K, so quit your whining.

Whatsit
October 1, 2008, 07:49 AM
Perhaps HK / Estonian Gov't saw more value and usefulness in the scrap metal market than they did the surplus market. Perhaps some of that steel will be reborn as HK parts.

Omaha-BeenGlockin
October 1, 2008, 07:55 AM
How much you want to bet that Colt(if it really is one) wound up in that supervisor's pocket??

larry starling
October 1, 2008, 08:21 AM
Heck! For those that were on the fence. This is more of a reason to hate H&K. And further proof they really don't care for the civilian market. I will never buy anymore of there products.......:eek:

GingerGuy
October 1, 2008, 08:42 AM
Mayor Daley did this, his gun buy-back was a huge success for Chicago. It will stop all homicides in the city.

GingerGuy
October 1, 2008, 08:45 AM
Seriously, very sad.

Pure Kustom
October 1, 2008, 08:50 AM
Mayor Daley did this, his gun buy-back was a huge success for Chicago. It will stop all homicides in the city.

That guy makes me sick...........

shotgun12321
October 1, 2008, 08:53 AM
But.....those wuz beautiful new guns, like.....a box full of happiness

WHY <Insert your gods name here>!!??!?! WHY!!!!!!!???

HGUNHNTR
October 1, 2008, 09:55 AM
I will accept all HK pistol donations.

retgarr
October 1, 2008, 10:03 AM
Why everyone gets so upset about these pictures? Because all three of those varieties of guns are for sale around the country. It is not hard to put them on the surplus market and make some cash. It's utterly wasteful.

22-rimfire
October 1, 2008, 10:16 AM
Military's destroy guns all the time. They buy more too. The pictures don't particularly shock me. They are just running them through a pug mill. That's how it's done.

Turn this around a little.... if all of those firearms were American (any manufacture) sporting type weapons, I think I would puke especially if it was in America.

The difference..... military is military and they destroy stuff. Civilian owned firearms rarely get destroyed unless there is a significant change in the political climate.

Blofeld
October 1, 2008, 10:25 AM
I'm pretty sure that whatever they got on the scrap market was a tenth of what they would have gotten on the surplus market.

MinnMooney
October 1, 2008, 11:02 AM
Well, you warned me. But I was totally shocked and dismayed anyway. What a terrible waste!

Eyesac
October 1, 2008, 11:12 AM
Cheebis, H&K couldn't have just sold them in one lump to the highest bidder? They do buy backs like that all the time w/ LE, and then you see the used guns in shops for cheap... Weird. Weird and sad...

survivalgirl
October 1, 2008, 11:21 AM
That so sucks and maes me sick.

D

Officers'Wife
October 1, 2008, 11:56 AM
Proof positive that governments are more inclined to abuse the ownership of handguns than a civilian.

Selena

Blofeld
October 1, 2008, 11:57 AM
I see alot of anti "commie gun" sentiment, as though the policies and beliefs of the old Soviet bloc are somehow manifested in the gun itself.

Now is the time for the world to realize that there are no commie guns, no Yankee guns, no third world guns, but all guns created unique and special in the eyes of shooters everywhere. Each has a story to tell, and each deserves a dignified existence.

What I saw in those photos were guns, many still in their factory wrappers, that never got the chance to save a home invasion victim, never got to spend a cold day at the range, never realized their potential.

We should not stop fighting this madness until there is Universal Gunsmithing available for every firearms that needs it, and until every gun has a home, and every home has a gun.

I'm Blofeld, and I approve this message.:D

James T Thomas
October 1, 2008, 12:14 PM
How do you like the political spin: "Estonian Defense Forces?

Who are they defending, anyhow?

Soldiersurfs
October 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
"Estonian Defense Forces?

Who are they defending, anyhow? Im gonna go out on a limb and assume Estonians

Hugo
October 1, 2008, 01:04 PM
Sad and terribly wastefull. Also missing a huge potential for profit selling them to USA or other countries that allow people to own handguns.

However, remember the Mobsters in that area of the world would easily bribe/hijack/steal/misdirect any shipment of said firearms and probably send them to God knows where. At least this made things harder for the Mafia. Sucks to be wastefull but thats probably what the Estonians were most worried about. They hate the freaking Mafia over there since they saw it really frak up Yugoslavia and Russia, and wisely don't want their country to get like that.

Hugo
October 1, 2008, 01:12 PM
Also saw that Car and Driver article on the Mazdas. Most of them were badly water damaged and "stored" at a 45 degree angle while exposed to corrosive salt water for a month or so. No way to tell how safe (probably unsafe) they would be on the street long term so they really did have to scrap/recycle them. Sucked to do it but now I bet car transport ships are more carefull on safety and maintenance.

One step at a time people. We'll get the world sane (or sane enough to restore/keep our rights worldwide) again.

Schofield3
October 1, 2008, 01:12 PM
A Damn Shame :barf:

Pure Kustom
October 1, 2008, 02:08 PM
I see alot of anti "commie gun" sentiment, as though the policies and beliefs of the old Soviet bloc are somehow manifested in the gun itself.

Now is the time for the world to realize that there are no commie guns, no Yankee guns, no third world guns, but all guns created unique and special in the eyes of shooters everywhere. Each has a story to tell, and each deserves a dignified existence.

What I saw in those photos were guns, many still in their factory wrappers, that never got the chance to save a home invasion victim, never got to spend a cold day at the range, never realized their potential.

We should not stop fighting this madness until there is Universal Gunsmithing available for every firearms that needs it, and until every gun has a home, and every home has a gun.

I'm Blofeld, and I approve this message.

That speech got me all chocked up. http://www.klubkustoms.com/cms/smf/Smileys/default/sad26.gif Let me know if you ever decide to run for the office. You got my vote!!!:D

Blofeld
October 1, 2008, 02:15 PM
Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.:)

James T Thomas
October 1, 2008, 02:51 PM
"Ss:"

You're not out on a limb at all.
They will be defending Estonians all right.
The ones in governmental authority. They are government agents them selves and are paid by that government.

There is a locked thread here about our own military forces being recalled and retrained to "protect" us. Again the question is who is us. U.S. or those whom they are sworn to obey.

Before you conclude that my tin had (aluminum foil) needs adjusting,
let me state that I wore a steel one at one time, and spent weeks in our nation's capital obeying orders and protecting -well, I thought it was us.

You ought to visit E. Europe some time and get aquainted with their Defense Forces.

Pure Kustom
October 1, 2008, 03:06 PM
no humor in this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ss:"

You're not out on a limb at all.
They will be defending Estonians all right.
The ones in governmental authority. They are government agents them selves and are paid by that government.

There is a locked thread here about our own military forces being recalled and retrained to "protect" us. Again the question is who is us. U.S. or those whom they are sworn to obey.

Before you conclude that my tin had (aluminum foil) needs adjusting,
let me state that I wore a steel one at one time, and spent weeks in our nation's capital obeying orders and protecting -well, I thought it was us.

You ought to visit E. Europe some time and get aquainted with their Defense Forces.

Been there done that. Got harassed at a German airport by a punk kid with a full auto "papers please" He didn't like me wearing sunglasses indoors. I was glade I was leaving. This was in feb 2000

Gunnerpalace
October 1, 2008, 03:19 PM
Don't ever buy an HK product

Why?

Because I am sure Colt would have done the same thing,

Scrap metal is huge right now it was probably more profitable to HK to scrap them there rather than import and for them to import and have to adjust their prices, people would complain they are too expensive.

Mrs. Armoredman
October 1, 2008, 03:57 PM
Oh My God. What a criminal waste. I had to stop and console my gun. She got real scared. Thankfully I had a sheet over my SKS so she coulod not see. I think I will be sick.

NonConformist
October 1, 2008, 04:00 PM
Oh gawd...Im going to be ill...

rockinrussky
October 1, 2008, 04:38 PM
I can think of a good analogy for this. Its like taking a bunch of perfectly good rescued pets from an animal shelter that people would gladly give a good home to and euthanize them. The only difference, of course, is that that these 'pets' wouldn't even have to be walked, fed, or medicated!

And I would've gladly given any of those Makarovs a good non-communist home to live in :(

JohnBT
October 1, 2008, 05:05 PM
Oh boy, my favorite thread type.

http://supersmallgallery.com/London/guns.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2001/2282091682_d4e3be02ca.jpg?v=0
- Kenya

http://blog.joehuffman.org/content/binary/BrazilGuns.jpg
- Brazil

http://www.iansa.org/action/images/gun-destruction-2005/sri-lanka.jpg
- Sri Lanka

http://www.wcc-coe.org/wcc/pcn/pictures/rio2.jpg
- This one was captioned Rio and said nearly 100,000 guns were destroyed.

DRZinn
October 1, 2008, 05:30 PM
So rather than a boot on a neck, it's a steamroller on a pile of guns.

The intent is the same.

esmith
October 1, 2008, 05:42 PM

The intent is the same.

Yep. This will stop all crime, even crime that doesn't involve guns too.

elChupacabra!
October 1, 2008, 05:45 PM
:barf:

gvnwst
October 1, 2008, 06:14 PM
HOLY!!!!!!:confused::eek::barf: that is a WASTE!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and to think that we could have had them. and i used to like H&K....:(

Master Blaster
October 1, 2008, 06:20 PM
When they crush the old ones, the gun manufacturers employ people making new ones to replace the old ones.

Hopefull there were no WWII era colt 1911s in the pile, but even if there were we would never see them here anyway. Beter crushed than in the arsenal of a totalitarian government to be used to arm storm troopers, or Banana republic mass murderers.

.38 Special
October 1, 2008, 06:52 PM

It's not so much the policies and beliefs as the workmanship.

Now is the time for the world to realize that there are no commie guns, no Yankee guns, no third world guns, but all guns created unique and special in the eyes of shooters everywhere.

"Unique" and "special" in the "Special Olympics" sense, anyway.

Their potential was pretty much limited to waving in the air while shouting political slogans. And executing the occasional dissident, of course.

Of course now they'll be demonstrating and executing with top quality German made guns, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

DRYHUMOR
October 1, 2008, 07:33 PM
Poor economics, bad business decision.

That scrap steel will never bring enough money to supply an army with HK's at what they cost.

Blofeld
October 2, 2008, 12:06 AM
I served in the time of the M16A1 and the 1911. And I saw them phased out by "better" arms. And we hated the replacements.

"Commie" arms are what they are. Durable arms in interesting calibers that do the job. They are designed for troops who probably would rather not be serving, and have an important place in history.

Don't hate the gun, hate the regime.:rolleyes:

Geronimo45
October 2, 2008, 12:25 AM
The wastefulness of the government is astounding. This summer, I saw a storeroom holding quite a few printers, monitors, laptops, etc prior to sending them off to be destroyed. Not because they were all busted, but because they had been replaced or weren't needed.
I'm not shocked in the least at thousands of perfectly functioning firearms destroyed. I believe our very own .gov dumped a load of Thompsons on a Pacific island to rust away...

fletcher
October 2, 2008, 12:43 AM
http://www.mil.ee/~fotek/gallery/pildid/album171/abd.sized.jpg

:( I'd buy them :(

Gunnerpalace
October 2, 2008, 03:37 PM

The intent is the same

Hold on,

In the main topic HK is SCRAPPING the weapons for metal,

The pictures on this page are anti related.

EDIT
I believe our very own .gov dumped a load of Thompsons on a Pacific island
Know where that is? I have a boat.

DRZinn
October 2, 2008, 04:07 PM
In the main topic HK is SCRAPPING the weapons for metal,

The pictures on this page are anti related.Both are destruction of guns that should be sold to civilians.

Only one is gun-control related, of course, but the effect is identical.

Medusa
October 2, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hmm. when it happened i made a thread here, so within those years this topic still comes back up. TT-s and Makarovs were seized from criminals and were NIBs, Colts were US donation. Shame they were destroyed, but it was a requirement for the HK deal.

But I'd be careful expressing your views on my country, like "occasional dissident execution". Who do ya think we are? I was not happy over the gun destruction, as many others who actually have put their lives on the front, not polichickens who make decisions in the safety and comforts of their offices and have other people taking the heat.

By percentage we have been one of the US biggest allies in Iraq and Afghanistan, not some nameless country in Africa.

Ahh, who am I kidding, there's US and THEM, we're THEM, so that's it.

wagoneer1019
October 2, 2008, 06:39 PM
I see this kind of carnage every day....I work at a salvage yard and it makes me sat to see a 5,000lb grandwagoneer crushed. but then again guns just are just a tool for defance, rember?

.38 Special
October 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
But I'd be careful expressing your views on my country, like "occasional dissident execution".

What are you gonna do, execute me? :neener:

Who do ya think we are?

Dunno, but going by the whininess, I'm guessing Germany.

In all seriousness, though, I don't know where you are and am not making any comments on it. I'm just making fun of junk "commie" guns and their common uses. Show me some pictures of some nice British game rifles or engraved Winchester 21s being tossed out and I'll whine with the rest of you.

Gunnerpalace
October 2, 2008, 07:44 PM
Only one is gun-control related, of course, but the effect is identical

Point taken. :cool:

mgregg85
October 2, 2008, 07:46 PM
A good reason to hate H&K.

Pure Kustom
October 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
polichickens

ain't that the truth!!!

MachIVshooter
October 2, 2008, 08:52 PM
It would take nearly a thousand handguns to equal one ton of scrap steel, which is worth about 200 bucks. Those same 1,000 surplus handguns could have been sold to a U.S. importer for $20 each. Let's do the math here, and we'll understand why countries like Estonia never achieve the prosperity of first rate nations.

As far as HK goes, well, I've always found them to cost twice what they're worth. I'll take a Colt or Smith any day over Kraut bullet throwers.

FourTeeFive
October 2, 2008, 09:04 PM
Our military does similar things. There are yards full of "demilled" items that civilians cannot buy which are destroyed at our expense. Truly wasteful, but due to various agreements our tax dollars are flushed down the toilet. Remember the day of the war surplus jeeps you could buy?

novaDAK
October 2, 2008, 09:16 PM
I believe our very own .gov dumped a load of Thompsons on a Pacific island
and on the way back make sure you videotape the 'unfortunate boating accident' in which they are all 'lost' :D:D

feedthehogs
October 2, 2008, 09:45 PM
The reason why so much property is destroyed rather than sold as surplus is LIABILITY!

Lawyers and insurance companies run the world. Its much cheaper to destroy surplus, than to pay claims to folks looking to get rich thru some ambulance chaser.

I highly doubt HK was worried about the quality of those guns competing with theirs.

Yes it would be nice to have them available for purchase here, but until some of the import bans are lifted that ain't gonna happen and theres really no other place in the world they could go to be offered to the general public for purchase.

So what if anything else are they worth other than scrap?

EricTheBarbarian
October 2, 2008, 09:48 PM
not only are piles of weapons destroyed by our own .gov (M14s, m16s, etc). Surplus hummvees are cut in half and destroyed too. Because we're the .gov and were better than you.:rolleyes:

Lewis130
October 3, 2008, 03:34 PM
Bastards!

Mrs. Armoredman
October 3, 2008, 03:45 PM
I would gladly take in a dog to foster than let them put the dog to sleep. I foster for a excellent rescue and I alert them to dogs that need saveing. I would rather buy a gun and take it out to the range than destroy them. :(

rugerman07
October 3, 2008, 04:10 PM
That truly is a crying shame!:(

helz_mcfugly
October 3, 2008, 04:17 PM
http://www.freevideogamestuff.com/wp-content/uploads/Cartman_Pissed_Off.jpg

N1150X
October 3, 2008, 06:28 PM
A good reason to hate H&K.

honeastly I wanted to buy and H&K pistol but there is now way in :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::banghead: I'm going to now and I can't believe that Because H&K "gave them a discount" they did it. You could sell all of those beautiful guns and use the cash to buy all of your new fancy pistols.
But what do you expect our government passed a 700,000,000,000 dollar bail out with that kind of money every man woman an child in America could get a little over 2,200 dollars and everybody who has a morgage under 75,000 dollars could get it paid off. I think its becoming more and more clear governments are selfish.:fire:

Blofeld
October 3, 2008, 08:20 PM
Could have gotten rich on magazines alone.

hkenvy91
October 3, 2008, 08:44 PM
a concentration camp for guns!! thats no good!!

Ben86
October 4, 2008, 12:45 PM
That is such a waste of good hardware. They could have easily been sold for much more than they are worth for scrap metal. I could see they didn't look very thrilled to be doing that though. The U.N. tries to get surplus small arms destroyed so they can better take over the world.

All those 1911s, I feel sick :(

But if you think this is bad, remember what happened to the Australians!

Pure Kustom
October 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
The U.N. tries to get surplus small arms destroyed so they can better take over the world.

The U.N. makes me sick!!!

wep45
October 4, 2008, 04:39 PM
Destroying new firearms, so that new firearms could be purchased. :confused:

Sure, that makes perfect political sense.

Government elections = send in the Clowns :p

Prophet
October 4, 2008, 09:30 PM
Shoulda handed 'em out free to law-abiding citizens around the world. Idiots.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shocking pictures. (you have been warned)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!