UGA Campus Carry Poll

PDA

ugaarguy
October 2, 2008, 05:34 PM
The University of Georgia's Student Government Association is currently running a 10 question open poll on a variety of issues.

Question 8 asks "Are you in favor of any Georgia state legislation that would allow legally permitted gun owners to carry their guns on campus?"

Please visit http://www.uga.edu/~sga/ and click the "SGA Survey" link. Please post this on other pro-2A forums if you'd like.

Many Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "UGA Campus Carry Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cambeul41
October 2, 2008, 06:59 PM
Those meal prices are totally absurd -- especially for college students!

VE2RF
October 2, 2008, 07:07 PM
That's also intended for UGA students. How about not giving the anti's any more reason to scuttle this ?

I doubt it would pass UGA students anyway, but it might, and a whole mess of spam-voting by non-students isn't going to do anything positive.

UGA Alum 2000-2004
V. Elliott II

ugaarguy
October 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
That's also intended for UGA students. How about not giving the anti's any more reason to scuttle this ?

I was asked to pass the word by a current student. If you wish not to participate for the above reason I understand.

warriorsociologist
October 2, 2008, 08:18 PM
I assume all the S.A.F.E.R. members know about this...

If you enjoyed reading about "UGA Campus Carry Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!