saving threads to a folder

PDA

rosc
October 3, 2008, 08:28 AM
how do you save favorite threads to a folder so that you can access them without cking every page?:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "saving threads to a folder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bullet
October 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
Click on Thread Tools. Then click on Subscribe to this thread. Then click add subscription. To access your Subscribed to threads click on User CP - view all subscribed threads.

rosc
October 3, 2008, 01:23 PM
thanks Bullet!:D

rosc
October 3, 2008, 01:30 PM
:mad: i am getting nuttin when i click on thread tools or search.

Walkalong
October 3, 2008, 02:40 PM
You should get a drop down menu with one option being "subscribe to this thread"

Peter M. Eick
October 3, 2008, 04:03 PM
You can also save them to your hard disk and sort them out. I have been doing that for over 8 years now and have over 13 gigs worth of threads all sorted out. Anything that remotely interests me or might interest me is opened, saved and sorted. I have about 100,000 threads give or take on disk and this way when I decide to say reload 10mm with say lil-gun, I can hit the disk drive, do a search on the right key words and find all of the old threads and folks comments.

Its work, but it has been an invaluable asset!

rosc
October 3, 2008, 09:07 PM
not very often but sometimes for a split second i see the drop down and then nuttin. probably going to save them to favorites, just wonder if i can post from there. lot of threads to sort through the ones i can use. like to organize them.

Mal H
October 3, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'll bet you have a pop-up blocker that is causing your problem. If so, you can either disable it or add thehighroad.org to the list of acceptable sites.

If you enjoyed reading about "saving threads to a folder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!