Going to Cabela's today...to buy

PDA

deerhunter61
October 4, 2008, 11:46 AM
A CZ 452 for my father-in-law. It costs $389 before taxes and then I will need to get mounts and rings for it. so this will total around $450.00. I will then need to spend anther $50 in order to get the $150 free using the card they sent me. I need some recommendations...what should I buy with the $150? Boy I am having a hard time thinking of what I want...

I need some help!

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to Cabela's today...to buy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasRifleman
October 4, 2008, 11:56 AM
For me these days it's all about more ammo.

spuscg
October 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
case, gun oil, cleaning suplpies

ChefJeff1
October 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
Scope, to go with the rings and bases. I'm off in 2 weeks and plan to go to cabelas on my vacation. I can't wait.

Citadel99
October 4, 2008, 01:54 PM
Ammo, bore sighter, ammo, steel swinging target for the .22 to shoot at, ammo, knife, gps, flashlight, ammo.

deerhunter61
October 4, 2008, 06:32 PM
Ok they were out of stock on the CZ 452 .22lr...AGH! So I bought him a Browning T-Bolt .22lr instead...so was it a good purchase?:confused:

Also for the $150 I earned with the purchase I used it to buy a Nikon Laser Range finder. :evil:

Thanks for all the feedback.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to Cabela's today...to buy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!