Bushnell Banner Scope Question

PDA

lonewolf5347
October 5, 2008, 04:10 PM
Banner model #71-3944 is a 3-9x40mm variable power scope specifically described as a black powder rifle and shotgun scope. Again, this is presumably due to its short range (50 yard) parallax correction
I like to know what if this scope is used on a long range rifle cal.7MM-08
as far as the parallax is set at 50 yards and how will it effect long range shooting out to 200 yards????
I see no specific mention of parallax correction is made in the Bushnell literature or specification sheet on there other scopes they sell

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushnell Banner Scope Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gbran
October 5, 2008, 05:24 PM
It will make it extremely difficult out a 100yds and north. Distortion will replace clarity. I speak from experience.

Friendly, Don't Fire!
October 5, 2008, 05:26 PM
When you shoot that six-point buck at 200 yards and arrive at the scene, you'll find you shot the farmer's cow.:cuss:

Or, mebee when you touch the rifle off, part of the scope will fly over your shoulder (which isn't a bad thing as you can then use the half-scope to quickly dig the cow grave befoe the farmer sees it)!

That's all.:uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushnell Banner Scope Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!