Heads up! Great deal...

PDA

Gord
October 6, 2008, 01:15 AM
For those of you who don't receive Centerfire Systems' printed catalog, they have been able to acquire a small lot of an extremely rare variant of Romanian Dragunov, never imported. These Dragunovs were manufactured under strict secrecy in Poland for the Romanian equivalent of Delta Force, and have no serial numbers or other traceable markings. Their existence came to light only after recent declassification of previously top-secret documents from the 1960s, and no other mention of their existence has been found before or since.

Although there were only 120 of these rare Dragunovs known to have been produced, a slight misreading of the schematics by the Polish manufacturing subcontractor resulted in a slightly out-of-spec product and allows Centerfire to offer these fine collector's pieces at an unbelievable price point in line with more common variants of the Dragunov/PSL line.

Presenting, for your consideration, the previously unknown "Polish contract" Romanian Dragunov...

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5551/polishdrag1de5.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2484/polishdrag3bt5.jpg

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Heads up! Great deal..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ogree
October 6, 2008, 01:21 AM
Looks like about the safest rifle a person could own.

LJH
October 6, 2008, 01:23 AM
that is truly funny

sarduy
October 6, 2008, 01:32 AM
??????:banghead:

lol that's so funny......:what:

Rubber_Duck
October 6, 2008, 02:58 AM
How much extra do you have to pay to get a trigger?

:confused:

Dksimon
October 6, 2008, 03:03 AM
This is what makes it so special!!!!!!!!!!!

you fire it by psychic powers.

(User satisfaction may vary)

Golden Hound
October 6, 2008, 03:09 AM
I'm confused. HOW did that happen?!

SLR
October 6, 2008, 03:13 AM
:uhoh:
hmmm....

Rubber_Duck
October 6, 2008, 04:02 AM
I'm confused. HOW did that happen?!

I think they photochopped the image of the gun to allow the text to fit. They should've done the opposite, moving the text to fit around the image, instead.

Gord
October 6, 2008, 03:12 PM
Or they could have just chopped the mag and left the trigger and mag release alone... but what fun would that be? ;)

hankdatank1362
October 6, 2008, 03:39 PM
Always the Polok jokes with you guys... ;)

kfranz
October 6, 2008, 03:46 PM
partial bullpup variant...

gvnwst
October 6, 2008, 03:50 PM
think it can be made to work:neener::D

Hoppy590
October 6, 2008, 04:29 PM
oh man this thread is rich.

ColinthePilot
October 6, 2008, 04:57 PM
Ok, this may sound silly, but how much? They may have chopped off the trigger, but the pic chopped off the price.

paintballdude902
October 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
sorry guys but im with the bradys and i just thought it would be safer for every one to replace the trigger with a mag next im gonna replace the barrel with a lolipop:barf::neener::evil::fire::rolleyes:

Gord
October 6, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ok, this may sound silly, but how much? They may have chopped off the trigger, but the pic chopped off the price.

$650. If you call to order one, please do indulge us and ask for the "secret Polish Delta Force Dragunov"... :D

ColinthePilot
October 6, 2008, 05:15 PM
$650. If you call to order one, please do indulge us and ask for the "secret Polish Delta Force Dragunov"...

Thanks, I was just curious. I have mild interest in it, but I also have an AR project that is demanding the next $650 that makes its way into my gun budget.

Auburn1992
October 6, 2008, 05:52 PM
Haha pretty funny

If you enjoyed reading about "Heads up! Great deal..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!