Sub Forums

PDA

OAKVILLE SHOOTER
October 6, 2008, 11:07 AM
I must start by saying that I am not the most computer litterate guy around. For almost the last month, every time I get on THR at home, the home page in current, but when I go to a sub-forum, specifically, the General section and the Rifle section, the page that comes up is from September 16, 2008. The other forums seem to be working o.k. I think I posted in both of those forums the last time that it worked correctly, if that makes any difference. The most current thread shown on the home page is not the most current when I open the sub-forum.

I have tried clearing out Cookies, clearing the History in Internet Explorer, logging out of and back into THR, etc. Nothing is working yet. For what it's worth, I am using AOL with Windows. I think it is the XP version. I have never had this problem before. By the way, THR works fine on my computer at work. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Oakville Shooter

If you enjoyed reading about "Sub Forums" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
exar
October 6, 2008, 03:19 PM
Hmmm...Did you check your settings in the User CP? I've never seen that problem before. Almost sounds like you subscribed to the page or have some setting enabled that is opening the old pages in those subforums, however, that is unlikely since a subscription shouldn't behave like that.

Almost forgot, try using Firefox and see if you still have the same problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sub Forums" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!