CDNN has PBR stocks

PDA

ClayinAR
October 6, 2008, 06:17 PM
CDNN finally got the PBR stocks in today.

If you enjoyed reading about "CDNN has PBR stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bostekrisco
October 6, 2008, 06:20 PM
They called me a few minutes ago. I ordered the pillar bedded for $119 because he said it's quite a bit lighter and this will be a hunting rifle first and target rifle second. I hope I don't have buyer's remorse not going ahaed and getting the fully bedded one for $199.

Hell, I'm not that good a shot anyway.:D

Flash!
October 6, 2008, 06:35 PM
I ordered the pillar bedded too..... the rifle should out shoot my ability with either stock and I don't want the extra weight.

SGW42
October 6, 2008, 07:37 PM
I came in this topic expecting to hear about how CDNN was now selling beer.

ClayinAR
October 6, 2008, 09:43 PM
I ordered the full aluminum bedded one. Might as well go whole hog. Is going to be my anniversary present.
I'll prolly hunt with it at least once.

Citadel99
October 6, 2008, 10:30 PM
I ordered the full aluminum bedded but think I might switch. Will be used primarily for hunting. Won't be getting knocked around much. Think I'd rather have the extra weight back...

Mark

Flash!
October 7, 2008, 06:00 PM
I changed my order to the full aluminum bedded stock...... I figured this was my birthday present so I'll go first class too.....

Also.... when looking at the FN website it describes the PBR XP has having a full aluminum bedded stock.....

LeonCarr
October 7, 2008, 06:12 PM
Aren't the PBR stocks basically the Hogue Overmolded stocks?

Just wondering,
LeonCarr

If you enjoyed reading about "CDNN has PBR stocks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!