I got off my lazy BUTT!

PDA

Fn-P9
October 7, 2008, 03:43 AM
Long story short. My local shooting range and I had a discussion and they forwarded me to a local Republican "workshop" that works with the candidates for election. Although I didn't care too much for what I did, I know it was very important. It consisted of calling people on the phone from a computerized list and taking a short survey and a quick plug for the republican party and other candidates. They do have other jobs they do but working the call center was the most needed.

SO GET UP OFF YOUR BUTT AND FIND A LOCAL GROUP THAT HELPS CANDIDATES AND RKBA AND HELP GET 2A FRIENDS ELECTED

The only way to win elections is to do the hard work that sometimes sucks and it will take some hours to volunteer. Everyone here has 2 or 3 hours a week they can use to work with us toward a common goal.

If you enjoyed reading about "I got off my lazy BUTT!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jdude
October 12, 2008, 12:05 AM
I am up for it. where did you find your group? Do you have a number I can call for Texas?

jkingrph
October 12, 2008, 05:38 PM
Look up your local Republican club, campaign headquarters. You should be seeings some candidates signs out by now, call one of them.

If you enjoyed reading about "I got off my lazy BUTT!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!