Factory Scopes on Marlin 336?

PDA

Chucklej1
October 7, 2008, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know if they're any good. I believe they're 3to 9? New to the huntng rifle thing. Scopes Especially. Buying the 336A tonight. Can't find one w/o a scope locally so..... I've got an upgraded scope picked out and w/ rings it's only $100 so no biggie if the factory one's aren't any good. Any help would be nice. Thanks@!@!@!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Factory Scopes on Marlin 336?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
B.D. Turner
October 7, 2008, 01:41 PM
I believe Bushnell makes the scopes on Marlin 336.

B.D. Turner
October 7, 2008, 01:42 PM
A 3-9 is plenty scope for a 30-30

Chucklej1
October 7, 2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks Guys. I figured the scope was good as far as sighting goes. I was more worried about the quality. I guess Bushnel makes good quality scopes? The guy at Dick's said it probably wasn't that good. I would rather trust someone who has really used them. Tnkas Again. Any More Suggestions out there?

B.D. Turner
October 7, 2008, 02:13 PM
For the money the bushnell is not a bad product.
I just picked up a Browning BAR II Safari grade that the owner put a Tasco scope on. A $900 gun with a $40 scope go figure.

Chucklej1
October 7, 2008, 02:33 PM
I have heard that the one's on the 336A from the factory fog up and the rings are ****? (other sites) Anyone know anything else? Thanks for the info B.D.!!

Chucklej1
October 8, 2008, 09:50 AM
Well B.D. you were right. I tell ya what. Not a bad little scope at all. 3-9 x 40mm. Looks nice and clean right fromthe factory a little adjustment andf grouping just fine. Love the 336. Lovely and fun to shoot. Thanks for the input. Here little Monster buck Here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Factory Scopes on Marlin 336?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!