Anyone in the California 34th Congressional District?

PDA

eflatminor
October 7, 2008, 02:19 PM
The incumbent, Lucille Roybal-Allard, gets an "F" rating from the NRA. Her challanger, a Republican named Christopher Balding, gets an "A".

I met him this morning at his apartment where he gave me flyers to pass out in my building. Seems like a good guy and I like most of his political viewpoints, although he's not as Libertarian as am I. Nevertheless, he is the guy in the 34th if you're pro gun.

Anyone here in the 34th?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone in the California 34th Congressional District?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
October 7, 2008, 03:08 PM
So far this is a "FYI" thread. Can you put it in terms that can make it an Activism thread?

eflatminor
October 7, 2008, 03:29 PM
Not sure...I 'actively' sought to inform folks about a pro-gun candidate running here in CA by hanging flyers. Hoping others might do the same.

jojosdad
October 7, 2008, 06:20 PM
Here you go - if you want to help elect this pro 2nd Amendment candidate, go to this website: http://www.baldingforcongress.com/ and ask what you can do.

hso
October 7, 2008, 10:24 PM
jojosdad has the idea. Combine your's with his and you have a fine "grass roots" course of action for folks in your locale as well as guidance for anyone anywhere.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone in the California 34th Congressional District?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!